What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
Hope they're not severe MsMofo!

We're under a severe thunderstorm watch right now ...
and at the moment, it's really loud thunder ... several lightning bolts ...and heavy, heavy downpours of rain ... even heard the Fire trucks going out on a call ... I wonder if something was hit by lightning !! :no:

I'm continuing to stay glued to The Weather Channel, in case we need to take cover !! :ohmy:

MsMofoGone said:
We're under a severe thunderstorm watch right now ...
and at the moment, it's really loud thunder ... several lightning bolts ...and heavy, heavy downpours of rain ... even heard the Fire trucks going out on a call ... I wonder if something was hit by lightning !! :no:

I'm continuing to stay glued to The Weather Channel, in case we need to take cover !! :ohmy:

Hopefully you won't have to resort to that, and if something did get hit, hopefully nobody was hurt :hug:. Take care.

I've been flipping back and forth between VH1 Classic (which is what's on right now) and the Weather Channel, 'cause I've heard about the storms over there today and I'm wanting to see what all's up with them, as well as keep an eye on my own area-storms forecast here today, too. That's what I've been watching.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Hopefully you won't have to resort to that, and if something did get hit, hopefully nobody was hurt :hug:. Take care.

Thanks !! :hug:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

I've heard about the storms over there today and I'm wanting to see what all's up with them

Now, it's partly sunny with a blue sky !! :scratch:
I can't understand how the weather works ... it looks as if it NEVER ever rained here earlier !! :shrug:
But, we're still not out of the clear yet ... tonight is supposed to bring Round 2 of severe weather ... :yikes:

Now I'm watching Home Improvement ... :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
Thanks !! :hug:

You're welcome :).

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Now, it's partly sunny with a blue sky !! :scratch:
I can't understand how the weather works ... it looks as if it NEVER ever rained here earlier !! :shrug:

LOL, that happened to us once when we were living in Nebraska-storm blew up out of nowhere, was heading directly for our town, we had a tornado warning, my family went down to the station to get ready to take shelter...and then suddenly, the storm just fizzled out right before it hit our town, and when we were coming home it was raining, but yet there was lots of blue sky and sunshine appearing again. And it all took place within, like, a half hour. I was like, WTF? Okay...:scratch:. Not that I was complaining about the storm dying, mind you, it was just odd how quickly it went from scary and stormy to sunny and quiet-by the time we got home, you'd have never known a storm was close to having hit our town.

But, we're still not out of the clear yet ... tonight is supposed to bring Round 2 of severe weather ... :yikes:

Hopefully the storms got everything out of their system this go-round so tonight won't be too bad :).

Now I'm watching Home Improvement ... :wink:

Still doing my flip back and forth between the Weather Channel and VH1 Classic, the latter channel being what's on right now, specifically.

Angela

Changed the channel to see the weather forecast ... now watching coverage regarding the severe storms that went through Southern Wisconsin last night ... 27 tornadoes in all with
several homes destroyed completely ... alot of people were injured but only 1 death ... The Weather forecasters are saying that the tornado that went through the town of Stoughton was an F4 !!

WOW ... those homes that were damaged in Stoughton ... Absolutely devastating !! :sad:

Now watching Duel on AMC ... the movie about a "cat-and-mouse highway chase" between a car and truck ...

Back
Top Bottom