What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Changing the station now, as VH-1's early morning videos are sometimes boring !! :ohmy: I actually enjoy VH-1's Insomniac Theatre, those are usually Classic Videos that are shown ... although, on the weekends VH-1 does NOT always have this program on ... :tsk:

I've decided on a DVD instead ... something that will keep me interested !!
:hmm:
How about the movie Out For Justice (Steven Seagal) ... Now, here's some action !! :wink:

An exhibition game between the Miami Dolphins and the Jacksonville Jaguars. Or at least, that's what my parents are watching, anyway (my mom's rooting for the Dolphins, but apparently they aren't doing so well right now). I'm not really paying all that much attention.

Angela

Im a bartender, so I work at night, I used to have a routine of shows I would watch before work, but since comedy central replaced the " kids in the hall" with stupid ass " mad tv", I watch my kids in the hall dvd series at this time. To the executives at comedy central I say, " Im crushing your heads"!

One Life To Live (will they rescue Natalie in time
1.gif
)

fah said:
The Buddy Holly Story

(the movie with Gary Busey as Buddy)

:up:

its a great movie, Gary did all the guitar playing and vocals himself. I wish they did something like that with La Bamba, Ldp was horrible at trying to sync up with the vocals, and the singer from Los Lobos sounds nothing like Ritchie Valenz, his voice was too deep.

Back
Top Bottom