What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I'm watching Newsnight Review, they're reviewing the film Crash so now I want to see it. And earlier I watched Big Brother and was sad that Derek was evicted. :(

An old episode of David Letterman on the TRIO channel. Cybil Sheppard is one of the guests, but we watched for ELVIS COSTELLO (and he sits & talks to Dave as well - mid/late 80s episode!) :up:

MsMofoGone said:
Yeah, there's some interesting shows on that channel !! :applaud:

Yeah, there are :). I watched that channel a few times last week-once regarding a special on a town in New Zealand (very beautiful area, by the way), and then again for a couple of shows about supposedly haunted places :D.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Now watching Liar Liar on USA Network !! :wink:

I love that movie! Normally I'm not one who watches Jim Carrey movies on a regular basis, but that movie is funny :D.

By the way, they repeated that "Entourage" show with U2 last night and I recorded it...did you still want it?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I love that movie! Normally I'm not one who watches Jim Carrey movies on a regular basis, but that movie is funny :D.

I love Ace Ventura: Pet Detective by Carrey too !! :laugh:
My favorite part in Liar Liar is when he's in the board room to meet up with a past co-worker who he calls a dickhead !! When he starts telling the truth about his fellow workers and then calls that one woman a slut !! HaHaHaHa ... is that hilarious !!:lol: :lmao:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

By the way, they repeated that "Entourage" show with U2 last night and I recorded it...did you still want it?

I'll let you know in a couple of days ... I saw your past post, but didn't reply because my sister has satellite so she was supposed to set the recorder for me !! :up:
I haven't talked to her yet as she's currently on vacation, she will be home in a couple more days. Then I'll find out if she taped it or what and let you know !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
I love Ace Ventura: Pet Detective by Carrey too !! :laugh:

I've never seen that. I remember people talking about it a lot when it came out, though.

My favorite part in Liar Liar is when he's in the board room to meet up with a past co-worker who he calls a dickhead !! When he starts telling the truth about his fellow workers and then calls that one woman a slut !! HaHaHaHa ... is that hilarious !!:lol: :lmao:

:yes:. I like when he recites his list of traffic violations to the cop :laugh:.

I'll let you know in a couple of days ... I saw your past post, but didn't reply because my sister has satellite so she was supposed to set the recorder for me !! :up:
I haven't talked to her yet as she's currently on vacation, she will be home in a couple more days. Then I'll find out if she taped it or what and let you know !! :wink:

Oh, okay. Sorry if I seem like I'm pestering or something, just wasn't sure if you'd seen the post or something :). But that's fine :up: :). It's here if your sister was unable to catch it, so...

Angela

I'm watching "Deep Impact" on CBS. I didn't much like the movie when it came out, but I want to see the comet crash into earth at the end.

Plus, it's a good reminder at how annoying Tea Leoni is.

Back
Top Bottom