What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofoGone said:
The Game Show Network is absolutely GREAT TV !! :up:
I love Match Game, The Newlywed Game, The Dating Game, Beat The Clock, and Family Feud ... just to name a few !! :love:
70's TV ... CLASSIC indeed !! :wink:

Yeah, those shows are fun :). I always do the whole shouting out the answer thing :p.

Ditto to those who are watching the weather forecast right now (LOL, we're a bunch of weather nuts! :D). Our temperature's actually gone down a few degrees from the last time I saw it!

Angela

MsMofoGone said:
The Weather Channel ... Storm Stories segment !! :applaud:

Some of those stories are really interesting. I still remember hearing one about 5 people who were on a boating trip off the coast of the Carolinas and got stranded, and, like, two of them started hallucinating and died due to sharks, and then one of them died as a result of bad wounds and stuff. I was like, ":ohmy:..." when I heard that one. Those poor people :tsk:.

I like watching the tornado ones.

Don't have the weather on now, though...VH1 Classic's on here (but I'm not really watching it, I've got headphones on and am listening to music right now).

Angela

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Some of those stories are really interesting.
I like watching the tornado ones.

Oh absolutely, the tornado segments are simply the BEST !! :up:
Thank those storm chasers ... their coverage is so-ooo awesome, they're practically right next to those tornadoes when they film it !! :yikes:
I give them credit though, risking their lives so those weather warnings can be broadcasted on
TV to the public !! :bow:

I'm getting ready to go to break now ... I'm gonna watch whatever's on in the cafeteria !! :shrug:

MsMofoGone said:
Oh absolutely, the tornado segments are simply the BEST !! :up: Thank those storm chasers ... their coverage is so-ooo awesome, they're practically right next to those tornadoes when they film it !! :yikes:

No kidding. I wouldn't do that, I'd be like, "You know what, I'll just go hide out in the basement, let me know when it's all over." LOL.

My sister as of late wants to do that for a career :p.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
I give them credit though, risking their lives so those weather warnings can be broadcasted on
TV to the public !! :bow:

Mmhm. They're nuts, I think, but it's for a good cause, so hey, more power to 'em. That's the thing about the people at that channel, they seem to really enjoy their work, they're dedicated to alerting people to bad weather. I still remember back when Oklahoma City was getting hit by that huge tornado in May of 1999 (which, even though I've seen footage of it before, never fails to amaze me whenever they show more footage...god, that thing was insane in the way it looked, so big and dark and evil-looking...that would've scared the shit out of me), that channel just stopped all their regular programming and focused solely on that for the entire time it went on. Thought that was a good move on their part. They're like that with hurricane coverage, too (I feel so bad for the poor people who have to stand out in those things...one girl last year could barely stand, the wind from a hurricane was so strong. I was like, "Honey, get inside a building!", LOL).

Anywho, back to the topic at hand...not really watching anything. I have the music channels on, but that's not an actual show of sorts or anything, so...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom