What are you scared of...a phobia thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it's weird but I've always been scared of the theme music from "Unsolved Mysteries"... come on I was little...

To this day, Robert Stack scares the shit out of me...

cujo said:
Maybe it's weird but I've always been scared of the theme music from "Unsolved Mysteries"... come on I was little...

To this day, Robert Stack scares the shit out of me...

Really?

I remember an "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?" episode one time in which this kid's dead uncle came back for him-his coffin was standing straight up and he came out-he looked a lot like Robert Stack...

Angela

President Bush - yes

Tornadoes - yes, always have nightmares about them coming at my house! We have them here quite frequently but I've never actually seen one.

I'm not afraid of any animals really, as you can see from my avatar I loooove frogs and other amphibians, even snakes. I can pick 'em up, let 'em crawl all over me and it doesn't bother me a bit :evil: As long as they aren't trying to eat me.

Insects/spiders don't bother me if they're small. The big ones freak me out. I am really freaked out by praying mantises. This is why: One day when I was like in second grade I was running outside on the playground. Running, running, having a grand old time when all of a sudden "WHUMP!" I feel something hit me in the chest. I look down and there is this huge brown praying mantis sitting on my shirt looking up at me :scream:

Oh and also one time I was driving home from work and when I got home I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and there was this frickin' humongous cockroach/beetle thing with orange dots on its back ON MY HEADREST inches away from where my head had just been :no:

Killing the big-ass insects freaks me out more than looking at them so I always humanely scoop them up with a piece of paper and throw them outside somewhere. Bug guts :no:

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but throwing up absolutely terrifies me. Even just the thought of it. I'm always afraid I'm gonna get sick.

:|

paper cuts
X-acto knife-ing accidents
patterns (small)
robots
dog breath
justin timberlake's puppy dog eyes (cringe!)

holy shit, i just realised that this is my first post in here, hot damn, and i signed up for this thing a year ago?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom