What are you listening to right now (Part Deux)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Following the succesfull part 1 by the hands of one DrTeeth, now part two of the series!!

Now: Tindersticks with Dying Slowly
Next: Tindersticks with People Keep Comin' Around

Now- Colour Blind - Counting Crows
Next- Colour Blind - Counting Crows

My sister's rabbit drinking water and one of my sister's cats meowing for me to pet her.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Rancid's phenominal album "Out Come The Wolves" Damn, I'm so punk it hurts.
mad.gif
GAO
mad.gif

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the Tindersticks song from Claire Denis' latest film, "Trouble Every Day," would you? It was a really cool song, but I can't find the name of it.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
ooooohhhh, you just listed one of my favourite bands

are you going to see them in Vredenburg - Utrecht this november good Doctor ???

p.s. Listening to AC/DC's "Stiff Upper Lip" album right now
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by melon:
You wouldn't happen to know the name of the Tindersticks song from Claire Denis' latest film, "Trouble Every Day," would you? It was a really cool song, but I can't find the name of it.

Melon

Trouble Every Day is the name of the song as well. And I'm not going to the concert in Utrecht because I'm as broke as somebody who hasn't got any money. It sucks!

Been listening to the Strokes all week including right now. Their debut album, Is This It, is amazing. Best new band I've heard in a long time.

-ME

------------------
I didn't take no shortcuts
I spent the money that I saved up
Oh, Momma running out of luck
Like my sister, don't give a fuck

Well, since someone mentioned it on the Edge is a great singer thread in the main forum...
Stay.

In Discman (that I usually listen to as I fall asleep) Pink Floyd - The Wall. the past couple of nights:
"Comfortably Numb" in particular.

------------------
"Yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter night. One heart, one hope, one love."

Damn...I really love Tindersticks' "Trouble Every Day," even though the film itself was lacking. I think I'm gonna use this song in a short video project soon. If I can make a decent downloadable video, you'll all be able to see it.
tongue.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Please don't let this thread die! You'll hurt my feelings....
frown.gif

Elvis Costello with This House Is Empty Now

Right now: AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Next: Less Then Jake - Sugar in your gas tank
After: Hockey Night In Canada Theme
biggrin.gif

Garbage - #1 Crush, live from Chicago 10/15/2001

next i will listen to that clevland soundboard/ald recording i just downloaded.

I've just got this cool CD for my computer with all th eU2 albums on & i've got them all on the playlist & set it to shuffle so now i'm listening to Walk On, but next it could be 'Sunday, Bloody, Sunday' or 'Discotheque' - ITS SOOO COOOOOL!

------------------
Bono + Fudge - Spoon = Fun

Now: Disturbed - Down With the Sickness
Next: Survivor - Eye of the tiger
After: Nena - 99 Luft Balloons
Beyond: a couple Matthew Good band songs, some kid rock, a lil Metallica

Meh, noone really cares anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom