What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's time for another edition of "What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW??!!

At the moment: "New Gold Dream" by The Simple Minds.

Next are "Special" by Garbage, "Fear" by Ian Brown and "Shine" by Rosemary's Sons and Ilse DeLange (download it now if you don't know it I COMMAND YOU!!!!)

The Psychedelic Furs-- Dumb Waiters

next up will be Wilco (Summerteeth) and U2 (Pop)

All the triple-double shit from Number 1 album with features of gospal, punk, fecked-up whackiness, tender-loving-care, and rock-free spirited multi-attitudes from boys with big guns, drawn on side-burns and steel boots with a skull fetching an etching ending to their walk -

- yes Im talking about me listening to Romeo and Juliet CD 1........

smile.gif

Discotheque, U2.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

To the weather channel on TV!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

My cat, Splick, yelling because there are birds in our front door wreath.

Well, actually, it's a mixture of yelling and snorting; but precious nonetheless!!

Neil Young Cinnamon Girl.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 03-25-2002).]

The song Cowgirl by Underworld, some dude named Skeek sent it to me...
smile.gif
hehe, thanks man! I really like this track and can't believe I've held myself from spending money on their music for so long.

*Complete silence as I type in the hell that is a university computer lab*

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

That White Stripes song!! ~ Fell in Love With a Girl

can't stop listening to it! gah!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Much like Starsailor, I have trouble stomaching Muse. Maybe I'm off, but they both sound like C-grade Radiohead ripoffs.

Meanwhile, I'm rediscovering Nick Drake. I'm on my second spin of Pink Moon, and God is it fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom