What are you listening to: I can see for miles and miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NumbMacphisto said:
Metallica - The God That Failed

:rockon:

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

This was my theme song my senior year in high school. I even managed to walk into the senior prom with my crazy hot date just as the song was beginning. My friends just gave me this look like, "Dude, you timed that WAY too well."

UnforgettableLemon said:
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

This was my theme song my senior year in high school. I even managed to walk into the senior prom with my crazy hot date just as the song was beginning. My friends just gave me this look like, "Dude, you timed that WAY too well."
:lmao:

Christopher O'Riley - Subterranean Homesick Alien

street dogs - back to the world

i'll be surprised if i listen to anything other than these guys for at least a week.

IWasBored said:
street dogs - back to the world

i'll be surprised if i listen to anything other than these guys for at least a week.

Didya seem recently? Sorry if I'm out of the loop. I haven't been to any shows since Springsteen... too much work.

U2 - Yahweh.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Didya seem recently? Sorry if I'm out of the loop. I haven't been to any shows since Springsteen... too much work.

U2 - Yahweh.

there's no real loop to be in or out of, they were on the warped tour which made its last stop in northampton, MA yesterday, about 20 minutes away from where i live.

i saw them (along with dkm and a handful of other bands), plus i met mike mccolgan, which is why their albums have taken priority in the post-concert-must-listen-to-now! category.

their drummer got stuck in traffic and they went on stage about a half hour later than they were supposed to. they only played about 5 or 6 songs (compared to the 10 dkm packed into their half hour), but it did indeed rock.

IWasBored said:

there's no real loop to be in or out of, they were on the warped tour which made its last stop in northampton, MA yesterday, about 20 minutes away from where i live.

i saw them (along with dkm and a handful of other bands), plus i met mike mccolgan, which is why their albums have taken priority in the post-concert-must-listen-to-now! category.

their drummer got stuck in traffic and they went on stage about a half hour later than they were supposed to. they only played about 5 or 6 songs (compared to the 10 dkm packed into their half hour), but it did indeed rock.

Kinda figured it was Warped Tour. I was looking at DKM's fall tour dates, and there is, of course, nothing near here. I'd rather see a full DKM set anyway. There are so many songs that'd have to be left out in such a short set. Plus weren't they taken OFF of the main stage this year?

On a side note, I still don't have Savin Hill, but Back to the World :rockon:s

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Rascal King

NumbMacphisto said:

Haha, I actually really like that song, probably my favorite off the Rotten Apples B-Sides disc, it's got a very Adore-ish vibe.

The Police - Driven To Tears

Oh, don't get me wrong, it's great... but it's still creepy. As is most of Adore, while still brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom