What are you hungry for right....NOW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
I'm craving a 6 inch turkey sub on wheat w/ no cheese and pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and vinegar.

:drool:

And Sunchips would be good too...

HOLY SHIT!!!! I swear to god that is what i am eating right now.

and sun chips kick ass. :up:

food!

i didn't really have much of a breakfast, and it's 2:00 and I haven't had lunch. :scream:

A big old pizza with extra sauce, cheese, olives, pepperoni, etc.
Either that or a footlong (yeah, I'm hungry) Subway cold cut trio with extra mayo, extra mustard and extra cheese.. :rolleyes: and everything except green peppers, tomatoes, and jalapenos. :drool:

I usually don't get all this extra stuff, but I'm STARVING.

Vegetarians or vegans are not real people.

I'm craving Ice Cream VERY much!!
Meat Ice Cream no less ;)

:drool: :drool:

i need one of these now, but i am stuck in my office and the store down stairs is closed. and due to the fecking storm outside, I can't leave!! :mad:

sldchoco.gif

Basstrap said:
Vegetarians or vegans are not real people.

I'm craving Ice Cream VERY much!!
Meat Ice Cream no less ;)

I'm a vegetarian, thank you very much. :mad: :madspit:

And I am craving a green pepper and onion pizza with thin crust.

She ls Raging said:
I've been craving a frozen magarita all freaking day... I want a liquid diet tonight !!!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hell yeah! First I'll take a regular one on the rocks with salt, then a strawberry, quickly followed by a peach one, then another strawberry one. Lush be a lady tonight.

~LadyLemon~ said:

Hell yeah! First I'll take a regular one on the rocks with salt, then a strawberry, quickly followed by a peach one, then another strawberry one. Lush be a lady tonight.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome back girlie!

Sounds good to me! If I dont melt from the heat first.

You and the PopWhore really need to come to boston this summer!!

I've just managed to finish off a bag of Dove Promises and a big glass of skim milk.
*wipes off chocolate covered face*
I've really got a problem with Chocolate......

BTW-"Footsteps in the sands of time are not made by sitting down"

*ponder*

I'm not really hungry at the moment but I'm drinking a big nice hot cup of coffee...All my family thinks I'm a caffeine addict...And I'm afraid they are right! lol ;)

A juicy charbroiled hamburger with lettuce and tomato and ketchup. Which is rather strange, because I don't usually crave specific things.

I reread the topic of this thread and thought it said "what are you HORNY for right now?" :eeklaugh: Anyway, I'm hungry for Taco Bell right now.. chili cheese burrito, hard taco, and a soft taco with extra mild sauce on everything :drool:

Back
Top Bottom