What are you gonna be for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
^Hey Stranger! Where ya been? Good to see you here again!

Hey Kren! Good to see you too!

*Sigh* I've been a busy gal. I finally had a "slow" day and I thought it might be fun to stop by and say hello. :)

DMP---your girlfriend would look gorgeous in that silver dress from Edward Scissorhands! She should do it!

Nothing. I'm 21. I outgrew trick-or-treat five or six years ago, and it's not like I have any parties to go to.

I will, however, turn all the lights off and go upstairs from 7-9 on trick-or-treat night so it'll look like no one's home - so I don't have to hand out candy to the little kids. :wink:

namkcuR said:
Nothing. I'm 21. I outgrew trick-or-treat five or six years ago, and it's not like I have any parties to go to.

I will, however, turn all the lights off and go upstairs from 7-9 on trick-or-treat night so it'll look like no one's home - so I don't have to hand out candy to the little kids. :wink:

cranky old man! :lol:

Zootlesque said:

cranky old man! :lol:

I am just getting increasingly irritated by young children(young being 3-9). Some are well-behaved but some are little tyrants who already bounce off the walls before they stuff themselves with 5 snickers bars, 4 nestle crunch bars, and 2 bags of m&ms(all fun-sized, of course). And if it's not the little off-the-wall kids, it's the older kids(12-16), who, starting at 12, are less 'dressed-up' each year than they were the year before, because they're more and more aware that they're getting too old for it. Believe me, I've been there, done that. Putting a black hoodie on, pulling the hood over my head, saying I'm dressed up. :wink:

Last year the Rec Committe at my company put on an awesome Haunted House and raised $300 in 2 hours! This year we haven't had enough interest or time to plan another one. It was so much fun and I ran around scaring people dressed as a hunchback monster with a club. Maybe we'll do it every other year.

gonna probably be what i have been for the past several years. I am a shark w/ jeans and sneakers hanging out of the mouth. It covers my entire body. SCARY...OOOOO:wink:

bammo2 said:
I won't dress up cos we don't really do halloween here :shrug:

I mean, some people have parties, some pubs have theme nights. but on the whole, no one bothers. A few kids might come knocking on the door, but last year we didn't have any

I only miss Halloween because without it Christmas stuff is out in stores in September. :crack:

Hmmm...what will Tracy be for Halloween...? *thinks*

I had it down between being a pirate or Bono. Err yes. A Bono with long blonde hair. o_O

Bono is looking like more of an option since I don't have everything I need for a pirate, but I do have everything I need for a Bono wanna-be. :wink:

Boo bies!

Boobies.jpg

I had this brilliant (or so I think) idea for my husband and I to dress up as Creationism and Darwinism. I would wear one of those Eve costumes (flesh-colored bodysuit with strategically placed leaves) and carry a Bible. He would wear a loin cloth, an ape mask, walk slightly hunched over, and carry a science book. But, alas, we don't want to spend any money on our costumes and I don't think any of his friends would get it.

So, I think we are down to either Sick and Tired or Publisher's Clearinghouse. Sick and Tired = Us in pajamas and robes. Sick person looks a litte green in the face, hair all matted, carries a box of kleenex and some other sickly things. Tired has dark circles under the eyes and carries a pillow and No-Doz. Publisher's Clearinghouse = Husband in a suit and carrying a few balloons and a large $10 million check. Me in a towel, hair in curlers, and whatnot. This would be even more ideal if we had a 3rd person to dress up as the camera man.

Back
Top Bottom