what are you drinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i can't be the only person who almost always has to be drinking something whilst browsing the forums.

so, what are you drinking right now? me, i'm having a bottle (yes, a glass bottle
sexywink.gif
) of orange crush.

lots and lots of water with ice.

im trying to avoid pepsi at all cost til this coming weekend.

water. ive been lazy lately, and ive probably had 3 cokes in the last 5 days. :down:

it makes me feel gross... after drinking better and better, whenever i drink something like coke it makes my teeth feel gross.

Sicy said:
Ice water :heart:

I can't drink cold water :uhoh: it has to be at aproximently room temperature. Right now I'm drinking Mountain Spew whilst contemplating drinking Dad's "Beer Lao" since he can't drink anymore.

careful with the vodka, BC...:drunk:

i'm drinking two day old leftover coffee...it's still raining and i refuse to go buy more coffee at this hour. i was also out of sugar, so it has brown sugar in it...:yuck:

what a terrible morning...:(

coffee coffee and more coffee..these days its my main diet..at one point I was up to 17 cups a day..just as bad as a smoker...:|

..just one of those things...
*bounces out of forum into another*:|

that's because you make it with something called flavour crystals..and I wouldnt like it either...:|

i dont drink coffee all that much myself. i think the last time i had it was like a year ago...:confused:

i drink lemonade and sprite together.
on non school nites i throw in a smidge of vodka.

Back
Top Bottom