What are you dreaming of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More weirdness last night

There was a group of us and we were sent to this secret library that supposedly had very rare books. I remember another fellow looking at the books and saying "well, where are the rare ones?" In order to get down to this library we had to crawl down a dilapitated ladder that was missing rungs. So we were basically kept captive there for awhile. Then I found a window (wasn't there before) and crawled out once.. only to blink and find myself back inside! Arg! Finally managed to crawl out via the ladder, which took alot of pulling myself up. Shifted here a bit and we were trying to grab pieces of paper or something. I jumped off a 10 foot incline to grab a football, and it hurt so much when I landed. It's weird how you can actually feel stuff in dreams. It shifted after that and I was in a car with my parents.. and the guy that had kept us captive was sitting beside me. He kept trying to apologize, so I put on headphones and listened to Numb. Then it was about looking for someone who was lost and also there was a gigantic spruce tree that seemed significant as well. Phew!

Ok, last night's venture into weirdness! :huh:

Me and my dad were driving the streets of Portland ME. We suddenly see Bono walking down the street. My dad stops the car and randomly tells me to go and see if a random plant was overgrown across the street. (The weird thing is, "the place across the street" was a campus I go to for camp thats about 2 hours away from Portland. :eyebrow: ) I see Bono get into our car. I go down a hill and find that it is overgrown. So I run back up the hill very slowly.( :shrug: )When I DO finally get back, I find Bono getting out of the car. He starts walking back down the street. I say, "Hi Bono!" He doesn't respond. :| I just couldn't believe he didn't say hi! In my dream, I actually thought of telling the PLEBAns that he was currently in Maine. :lol:

That's the end of the venture into weirdness. :huh:

Last nights dream involved going to a folk concert, then a flood, and then going to an outdoor Rammstein concert where the lead singer nearly drowned after he jumped into the water and needed help getting out. I got invited up on stage.. except the stage was a table and I sat beside one of the guitarists, Paul... he was quite nice haha.

Originally posted by hardyharhar
Hey, MsMofo. Did that dream the other night come true? Did MG let you take a penalty shot

<------------------------------------------- and secondly, once again ... to the left !! GARNETT !! :drool:

Michael's SO-OOO HOT !! :combust:

Michael Garnett :hug::kiss::love:

:sexywink:

:drool:

While I'm drifting off to sleep. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! :cool:

<-------------------------- ... Taking a trip to Canada :heart:

Of course, with all these super-hot posts. It would be difficult NOT to score on my fave goaltender.

:uhoh: Hope my other sweetie isn't overseeing my dreams.

^That would be an interesting attempt to see. :lol:

Too bad, Garnett's only at the AHL level and only fought for the Calder Cup last season. :sad:

DAMN that Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk team ... I'm still 'freakin' out' over the fact he's in Russia this season. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom