What are you doing right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'm counting the crossbars on the ceiling of my room and I'm combing my mullet. :yawn:

What are you doing?

I am eating 3 Cheez-Its and drinking out of my Super Big Gulp from 7-11.

I am also reviewing a contract for a property in South Dakota.

I am staring at the clock now.

Now I'm wondering how I got stuck in this time warp.

:|

twirling my hair and looking out the window, wondering why it's so dark outside

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I am staring at the clock now.
That is interesting! :hyper: What time is it? What clock is it?Tell me something.

:yawn:

There are too much crossbars over my head. :|

Hi girlie nice thread :wave:

Im lookin for a pm from u baby :wave:

Right now im talking to my friend Christopher who is stadning right- behind- me....he says "Hallo"

Youve got mail is on and im listening to it

And im emailing record companies too

Lots of stuff i guess :wave:

Daisybeanily?????????????????????????????????

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Is that your kitty in your avatar? It is cute. :yes:

I sit in the corner ......and no one will bother me
+ i had a few friends with me and we are playing acoustic jam ( guitar + drums + bass + piano ) Ummagumma , hhehee

avoiding going back to my outdoor work

looking for nicamom's birthday thread......... and larry's.

daisybean, until yestedray I had not heard of vanilla coke. My son asked can he have one.And there you are sipping on it. Sounds nice to me. I LOVE croaky cola...too much :yes: :tongue: :wave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hug: :larry: :bono: :heart: :edge: :adam: :kiss: es to you.

trying to pay my damn credit card bill

watching old snl's, doing reading logs for my comp class, talking to foxy, registering for classes for next semester, planning my trip to wichita this weekend.

about to leave work to go see the play with Stanley Tucci and Edie Falco.

I dunno - I heard she gets naked...

Originally posted by Lilly

watching old snl's, doing reading logs for my comp class, talking to foxy, registering for classes for next semester, planning my trip to wichita this weekend.

i don't think that's enough stuff to do all at once. :no:

:lol:

im currently at work sitting in front of the computer waiting for someone to come in and drinking pepsi.

sitting here in front of my computer in a complete and utter daze waiting for the knots in my stomach to unravel, having just given a lecture about dating and sex to a bunch of 15 year old Singaporean female students. :huh:

...oh, also eating a lemon creme filled cookie while unphased by the chunks of cookie falling out of my mouth and into my lap. :der: :drool:

...oh and simutaneously thinking about the possibility of me taking a 7 hour nap while examining all the mosquito bites on my legs. :hmm:

wait, hold it for a second...

did you just say you ate something? your a girl right? and you ate? or are you talking about the number 8?

whats going on?

zooboy needs rehab

I'm listening to Yo La Tengo which is consequently putting me into stage 9 relaxo.

Which means you can barely move

Back
Top Bottom