What are you doing right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well 2 things now

thinking you guys are lucky I don't post my sketches.....hahahahahahahahahaha ha ha
and wondering has anyone seen a movie called 'Blossoms In The Dust"?I am wondering whether to go see it today. I think it might be too SAD.

now 3 things...still getting over the fact that when I walked into the shopping centre today I heard Elvis Presley singing. I followed the sound and came across an Elvis impersonator and a rock and roll dance club putting on a display. IT was WILD!!! ( the 2nd song he sand was Queen's Crazy Little Thing" YAY!!)
I was thinking how it was good to see teenagers uninhibited jiving. I realised how few adult men were in the club. I saw something I thought was beautiful. One man was dancing with 2 women. They had worked out the best really complicated jive routine for 3 people ( I called it a rock n roll menage-a-trois... however you spell that?) It was surreal and beautiful...people and music. LOVE IT!!
now 4 things...waiting for my old man to get home from his gig...it sounded like a very interesting one...TOO interesting imho.:eyebrow:

i am grumpy. i just woke up. i went to bed too late and did not sleep well at all thanks to my neighbors puppy keeping me up again all night. Thank God for my comfortable new couch....right now i am debating on what i am going to do today. i guess i need to prepare for my tupperware party! haha...anyone need tupperware?

RussellbeStaji said:
Laundry, looking at the ceiling fans, wondering who would win in a wrestling match..... Steven Tyler or Gandi.... hmmm... foood. I'm out.:der:

Gandhi by long way, I mean he would beat the shit out of Steven Tyler who all has got is lip muscle.But Gandhi would beat the shit out of so many people and dont forget he used the stick as well.His full name Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi can bea the shit out of most of the tongues :D

listening to the new album!!!!!! :laugh:
i wonder how many diff threads i can tell people in....

Typing this entry into this thread.

And now having pressed "Enter" twice.

And now about to type my name...

Melon

(about to press "Submit Reply")

Back
Top Bottom