What are you doing right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am answering phones in the most boring office on earth. The phone rang once about an hour ago, and hasn't since. I'd rather be in my office working, and that's saying a lot.

I'm at Sicy's place drinking coffee and listening to my new U2 cd she made for me! (Y)

_____
:wave: it's great! thanks baby!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

*steals U2Saves's cheez-its :mac:

:mad:

cheezit.jpg

Here are three varieties of the aforementioned Cheez-Its. You make take some of these but you cannot steal my Cheez-Its.

:|

hi baby

Yay for U2 cd for baby!!!!! :heart:

I'm updating files at work :mad:

But later I'll be :dance:ing SALSA !!!! :drool:

daafish said:
I'm at Sicy's place drinking coffee and listening to my new U2 cd she made for me! (Y)

Scam around....does she have any of the cookies she made me left over? If so, don't eat them...they delicious and addicting and you will finish the little milk you bought thinking that they wouldn't be so addicting and delicious then you hide them in your closet so your mooching friends don't come by and eat them.

All except the rest of that really....

I'm watching Passions, talking to BC, eating a cookie( :drool: ), and finishing my article for the paper this week.

YAY FRIDAY!

I couldn't get online yesterday at work cause I left my laptop on my driveway!!! :scream:

So, I grabbed a pen and drew a picture!

33593%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E2323348%3B%3B4%3A%3A%3Bot1lsi

_____
:ohmy: baby, i think I accidently installed the drag & drop method onto your computer

1. :ohmy: If daafish really drew this, he's a real artist. :shocked:

2. :laugh: I can't believe that this thread's still up. No thread of me had ever so many replies. :happy:

3. I'm working on my Bono's Mullet web site in the moment. :mac: :yes:

FallingStar said:
1. :ohmy: If daafish really drew this, he's a real artist. :shocked:

Yep he sure did.. and he sure is. :heart:

I like these sketches of me he drew

33593%3B6723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A49%3B4%3C27nu0mrj

:drool:

:mad: sicy, your legs look fine. i wouldn't be wishing for better ones.

_____
:mad: or rejecting athletic beast ones like mine.

I'm watchin' "Seinfeld", tellin' my chocolate lab to lay down, and wonderin' how I got a hole in my sock.

daafish said:
I couldn't get online yesterday at work cause I left my laptop on my driveway!!! :scream:

How did you leave your laptop on the driveway?:ohmy: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom