What are you doing right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sitting here dreaming about Chris Martin, debating the halloween party tomorrow night, getting sleepy, deciding which cds to sell to the used cd sore, replying to thread, writing a poem, reading Mrs Dalloway, staring at the mess of clothes on the closet floor, feeling lonely, icqing a friend I haven't seen in months, feeling happier, going to sleep.

I remember talking to bizcut on the phone about Chez-Its

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I am eating 3 Cheez-Its

Having a Cheez-It flash back that involves my home bizcut. :sexywink:

attempting to write a paper so I can go out tonight instead of spending my halloween like a miserable loser holed up in the library. oh why do i have to be a procrastinator?????

Now I am sitting here staring out my office window wondering if I really want to wear sandels tonight with my costume because it looks like its about 10 degrees out.

I just got hit in the face by a stress ball thrown at me by me assistant and she is on the floor laughing.

:|

nbcrusader said:
On a conference call, wanting to check up on all my Interference friends...

Ooooh. I have a conference call at noon. :mad:

Plus, its an international call and there is a translator involved so everytime someone says something it has to go through the translator. Sometimes I have to put my phone on Mute because I am laughing so hard. Its just so ridiculous, the way it works.

And last time I fell asleep in the middle of it.

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Plus, its an international call and there is a translator involved so everytime someone says something it has to go through the translator. Sometimes I have to put my phone on Mute because I am laughing so hard. Its just so ridiculous, the way it works.

So you?d be in need of a human translator. Good to know ;)

U2SavesTheWorld said:
And last time I fell asleep in the middle of it.
I remember that. :lmao:

'Here is she. May I take a message for her?' That was you, right? :laugh:

:dance: :happy: :dance: :happy: :dance:
I'm so happy right now cos so many ppl responded to that thread! :dance:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

So you?d be in need of a human translator. Good to know ;)

Well, I have a translator on the line so we'd have to think of something else for you to do.

7 minutes to the stupid call.

I'm sitting here with this disgustingly greasy conditioner stuff on my hair. WHY IS MY HAIR SO DAMN DRY??? I HATE MARYLAND!! I use like four different types of conditioner. Nothing works. :(

daisybean said:
this may sound gross...but try a treatment of mayo and egg yolks. Mix the egg yolks and mayo together and put that on your hair for a few minutes and rinse it out. It works really good, and has no harsh chemicals, and is cheap.

Hmmm....I might try that. The stuff I have on now is this Jojoba oil, chamomile, and aloe stuff that feels like vaseline. It was in the African-American hair section. My hair is really fine, but I'm getting desperate.

trying to avoid avoiding having to avoid the long arrived at conclusion that to avoid

looking at the weekend RAGE playlist.

MADONNA
starts singing just after midnight and is still going at 5 am. WHAT A GAL!!
One film clip after another...all Maddie, a trip through her career.
And then just to put some nice thick creamy icing on that musical cake....just as the sun comes up

electrical storm
electrical storm :heart:
:sad:
baby don't cry :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:
Thank you U2 :heart:

but right right now,...can be avoided no longer:wave:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS: I've been making jokes(drought jokes, laugh or cry time) about our health spa and washing my hair in "seafood bisque". I wouldn't try it at home if I was you....

1 down, 1 to go (and another one Tuesday)

I'm :hyper: cause I just got back from a really, REALLY good interview. They want to see me again on Monday (plus the girl who interviewed me went to my high school, graduated the year I was a freshman, lol). :dance:

I'm also punching on a calculator, figuring out how I'm gonna manage the interferencer weekend on such a slight bank account. :slant:

But mostly I'm :hyper:!!!!!!

Re: 1 down, 1 to go (and another one Tuesday)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm :hyper: cause I just got back from a really, REALLY good interview. They want to see me again on Monday (plus the girl who interviewed me went to my high school, graduated the year I was a freshman, lol). :dance:

I'm also punching on a calculator, figuring out how I'm gonna manage the interferencer weekend on such a slight bank account. :slant:

But mostly I'm :hyper:!!!!!!

yay!!! i hope you hear some good news soon. :D

Back
Top Bottom