What are you doing ?? Part Xll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ Now, it's only 8 minutes !! :applaud:

I shouldn't get so-ooo happy ... until it's actually time to go. :yes:
I'm gonna hold my breath until these last moments pass ... or maybe more like whistle. :whistle:

There's been numerous occasions where at the last possible moment , that fax machine 'spits out' ALOT of work
AND I get stuck working OT. :tsk:

Nope ... things are still good. :up:

Just finishing up a few items before I return here on Monday ... or I could blame Interference too ... it's so-ooo addicting. :lol:

:wink:

No really ... I do have some last minute things I'm working on. This way when Monday night rolls in ... I won't have any surprises or loose-ends to clear up. It definitely makes my job alot more easier.

OR ... actually I'm waiting to see those damn dayshift employees (who constantly complain how the NS workers never do any work)
come in the door. I love to make :huh: faces at them from behind my glass partition ... talk about stupid, they never ever know I've done that to them. And they can see me as plain as day, when they walk past my office ... they just don't pay attention ... I guesss it's better that way ... no further feuds then. :wink:

Agree totally ... some of them do NOT know the meaning of the word CO-worker.
At times, they just stand around and watch other people work ... what is wrong with them ?? :huh:

:hmm: I think they have watched too many past episodes of Moonlighting ... you know when David Addison said to The Blue Moon staff ...
NO WORK AND PAY !! I think they follow that scenario. :tsk:

Drinking Starbucks, channel surfing, texting with about 3 different people :lol: Lazy Sunday :heart:

Back
Top Bottom