What are you doing ?? Part Xll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't you know it, hardy !! :wink:
But, I suppose that's what happens when one gets addicted to Interference ... they lose track of time. :huh:

Keeping up with my work load tonight. :happy:

The other night, I was so exhausted because I couldn't get off-line here :wink: and it was almost 4 AM and I asked something in tpbm about bbq & you said is that the same as grill. So my fried brain decided that you were in Australia. I almost asked you if you were putting another shrimp on the barbie :lol: And we had just chatted that day about the tornadoes. :huh:

That was also the night Bonocomet had the last minute heads up on the lunar eclipse, just when I was heading to bed. I stayed up an extra moment to put out some donations for the morning and made a last check, and her post was there. :yes:

Yeah, I remember that. :up:
Although, I'm not from Australia ... actually, nowhere near that part of the world.
Having a CST (time zone) kinda proves that point. :wink:
You and bonocomet are in the same time-zone ... which makes me feel left out ... Am I, the 'odd-ball' here ?? :lol:

Near Chicago ?? I live there. :up:
My work is the real headache right now ... as I work in Central Illinois (it's about 90 mins from my home - one-way)
I used to live here in Central IL ... only 20 mins from my employment ... but then I had to 'deal with' that long drive up to the Western burbs every time I wanted to go visit my family. So, I began to 'slack off' on seeing them as often. My parents became a 'every other day' phone call. :ohmy:
I just couldn't be that far away anymore ... so, I decided to move back close to them. Although, I am in Chicago because it's easy to access the expressway quicker. So I'm on my way to work in no time.
Yes I know, call me crazy ... as now I suffer that long drive back-n-forth to work. :tsk:
If it wasn't for the good pay/benefits, and my seniority here ... I would have moved on to another company long ago. But, I guess that's just some of the sacrifices one as to make. I thought it was a good decision at the time. Now, I am so exhausted when I get home ... that drive is ridiculous. Although, I'll admit it's faster to get home (as traffic is definitely on my side) but still ... getting here 'on-time' is the real challenge. :sad:

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
I'll be here until 8 AM today. :tsk:

Luckily, I got my work done by 6:15 AM ... so I got home around 7:33 AM and went right to bed. :yawn:

Now, I just woke up almost 4 hrs later ... and decided to check-out Interference for a little bit. :up:

I'll need to get some more sleep later. :D

Oh no no no, hardy. We already have a 'Type the first thing that pops into your head' thread. :up:
So you know, the mods will NOT let a 'similar thread' exist. :tsk:
Believe me, your thread title is fine. I just think maybe you should 'rule-out' that "same kind of cartoon" scenario.
Let everyone post whatever cartoon they want to. Then you would get more replies as someone wouldn't have to 'think' :hmm:
what's similar or the same cartoon to the above posted one !! :ohmy:

So do you think 'just name a cartoon you grew up watching' will be ok for ooc?

And can I still edit the initial post?

Thanks, MsMoFo

Yabba Dabba Doooooooooooooooooooooo !

Yeah ... "Cartoons you grew up watching' would be fine.
You don't need to tell people to 'name them' ... as that's what they'll be doing once they post.
I'm not trying to sound ridiculous ... it's just when you create a thread, it's usually easier for most to 'understand'
if the title/topic is right-to-the-point. :yes:
And you don't need to 'start' another thread yet ... just go to your 'current' one (memory game) and post the name of the title
that you would like to change the thread to. Then, ask the mods if they could change the title for you ... I believe they can do that. :up:

Will do, my friend. :wink:

It just may not be done until your up from your 2nd nap :yawn:

Then we'll have some real fun :happy:

Now what am I doing:

Going to have some coffee and something to eat :drool:

Back
Top Bottom