What are you doing ?? Part Xll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got home from work ... Thank Goodness, it was a safe trip. We had very Severe Weather earlier and had to take cover because of Tornado Warnings. Luckily, no one at work was hurt and we only had minor damage to our building (because of wind gusts) The tornado was 8 miles SE of our work ... we must have caught the edge of the storm, the wind was clocked at 57 MPH.
Once we received the 'All-Clear' ... there was no power inside our building ... and since it was unclear how long before power would be restored ... we all were sent home. I got home in 52 minutes ... a new record for me. Usually, it's takes me almost 90 minutes. I was hurrying because I didn;t want to be out in this dangerous weather any longer than necessary. Again, I was lucky to have gotten home safely. Chicago had a major wind 'down-burst' (a blast of wind that comes out of the clouds and crashes down onto the ground) It's kinda similiar to a micro- burst, but in a down-burst, the direction of the wind is straight down from the clouds, instead of blowing across the sky and exploding around solid matter (bldgs, trees, cars etc.) Whendamage happens and it's not confirmed it was from a Tornado ... then usually they report it as a micro-burst. But, this new wind event (a down-burst) is much more violent. It feels like when Rain would pound on top of you, because it was pouring so-ooo hard ... only thing is, it's wind instead. Scary Stuff. :up:

And I'm happy to say that my home is safe from damage !! :happy:

Right, you are ... I ran out of wine, and didn't even wanna attempt to stop at a White Hen or 7-11.
I just wanted to get home as quickly as possible.

I shouldn't even be on the comp right now ... but, you know when it comes to Interference, there is nothing that could keep me away. :wink:

But, if I suddenly disappear from here ... at least, you'll know why. (Power failure or more Severe stuff moving in) :ohmy:

listening to my iPod and getting ready to go work out.

Yes, I enjoy working out at 10:00 at night and early in the morning.:huh:

Although, I wasn't able to sqeeze my workout in this morning, so I had to do it in the afternoon.

Getting ready to watch something other than Hitchcock's 'Psycho' ... seeing this movie once was enough for me.

Let's go to the TV listings and see what's on the boob tube. :yes:

Watching the Chicago Blackhawks as they tied so far while playing the Toronto Maple Leafs. :ohmy:

Those Blackhawks better lose ... if they know what's good for them. :madwife:

C'MON MAPLE LEAFS ... Here's your cheering section ... WIN WIN WIN !! :yippie:

Back
Top Bottom