What are you doing ?? Part Xll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laughing ... and rather loudly !! :lol:

It's rather funny when I work late and the dayshift employees arrive. They probably know I'm NOT working at times, because they always have such UNhappy looks on their faces because they have to go do whse work ... and here I sit laughing away ... having such fun at work in my office (but I'm really here at Interference) :wink:

I get the the most weird looks everytime those workers walk past my office ... but, they never come inside to say Hi !! :sad:

As Stephanie Tanner would say ... How Rude !! :ohmy:

Hey, that's okay. :up:

One of the girls actually brought in a VHS tape one day to watch before work started. I came into the cafeteria for some iced tea and there she sat (in front of the boob tube) watching The Jetsons.

She was using the VCR remote to stop the cartoon when she finally got up and was making a mad dash for the whse. That's how I found out they sometimes bring in their own programs to watch in the early morning. Actually, makes sense ... as who wants to be bored with Star Trek or Gunsmoke on TV Land ... it's totally ridiculous that they have those shows on so-ooo early in the morning. If I watched those ... that early, I'd definitely be falling asleep.

And, the fact she watches The Jetsons makes me feel she knows of The Flintstones.

Remember ... The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones ?? She must have seen it. :wink:

Peaking in here for a little while, before going out to a sports party tonight with my friends.

We're going to Harry Carays to watch the Cubs game.
(and during the commercial breaks, we will check out the Wolves game on another TV) :up:

GO CUBS !! GO WOLVES !! :yippie:

Just got deleting tons and tons of email... Never take advantage of storage by never deleting things. I had stuff all the way from 2004 still in my inbox! Emails from ex's, ex friends, all types of crap :lol:. Not anymore though, I trashed it all muhaha. :happy: :up:

Back
Top Bottom