What are you doing? Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Total U2 Nut said:

What I should be doing :uhoh: Ah well, I'm relaxing after my exam, listening to music and just wasting time :)

have you got a french exam soon? i have my gcse oral on monday - i dont care how easy my teacher says it is, i ALWAYS feel like im going to faint when I go in there!

I had my AS oral just before the Easter break, and I was absolutely bricking it before I went in for the exam. I was sitting out in the corridor literally shaking :| I had to sell the idea of visiting a castle to a mother visiting england from france for ten minutes, talk about a topic of my choice for 3 and then answer all the questions my teacher asked me about it for 7 :| It was nasty.

But my GCSE french oral went okay :up: I find that waiting is the worst bit, once your actually doing it, it's okay - and no matter how nasty it is, it's only 30 minutes or whatever - good luck :)

I've been giving reading/writing practise papers that I need to do, which I haven't done :uhoh: Ah well.

Oh my god that sounds so hard :| thank god I'm not taking french at college!
I find the reading so hard.. they always put different variations of a word in the comprehensions and it just throws your completely.
Exams :mad:

French is taught so differently at AS, it was such a shock, I always thought I was okay at it, and now I'm one of the worst in my class. It doesn't help that some of the people have french family and speak it at home, it really gets me down sometimes :sad: ..... and I really suck at the readings, one word can completely throw you off and make you interpret something completely wrong (which I've been known to do :shifty: )

I have my reading/listening mock on Monday :| I should be revising - though my actual exam isn't until June 5th.

:(

You should be receiving a postcard from me next Tuesday to cheer you up Dooz!!! :D

OMG!!!!!!! I read that tiny :hyper: :dance: :combust:

I wasn't sure but is he meeting with the final contestants??? Wow!!!! We'll get to see it at the weekend!!! :drool: :drool:

Ah yes, who's a naughty Doozer?! :tongue: :grumpy: :shame:

:( sorry about that tiny :sad: hopefully your mailbox contents will cheer you up! :yes: :happy:

Are you off now?

Drinking tea and watching really awful daytime television

as im home alone, rocking out to u2 live in slane castle :up:

Absolutely nothing, I managed to submit my Unit 3 projects this afternoon, and so I've completely finished my Graphics AS level now :drool: I feel so pleased with myself :wink:

Back
Top Bottom