What are you doing? Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mandy1973 said:

Unfortunately i'm getting more and more annoyed - early in the shift i was polite and calm, now 7 hours in i'm starting to get pretty snappy...

Only 2 hours to go...only 2 hours to go:banghead:

:hug: Only 1 hour and 48 minutes to go now! :wink:

Getting some french work done, I need to learn 7 mins worth of Qs and As for tomorrow :| Why oh why do I leave everything until the last minute :angry:

I know- especially May :yikes: But I have to admit I was a bit bored with this storyline till May started becoming a bit, er, 'unbalanced' and now I'm hooked! :reject:

Last edited:
It was getting a bit boring and now you just wonder where it will all go, i wonder? :hmm: I keep thinking that Dawn will end up getting the abortion 'cos i don't see how those 2 can keep this up much longer! :huh:

Watching holby.. its just not casualty. And I really hate dawn in eastenders, I have no idea what shes going to do about the baby. This story is dragging on a bit, I much prefer the max and stacey one!

Oh that Max is another devious swine! As Russell would call him! :sexywink: :lol:

Oh 4 days 'til i see him in the flesh :combust: :applaud: :hyper:

I hate Dawn too pgv, that's why I'm rooting for May and Rob even if they are evil nutters! Haven't watched Holby in ages and am getting a bit fed up with Casualty because of the new people in it most of whom I absolutely can't stand.

susanp6 said:

Oh 4 days 'til i see him in the flesh :combust: :applaud: :hyper:

4 days? No, I don't believe you. You seem so excited about it that I bet you've got it worked out into how many hours and minutes till you go to see him! :wink: (I'm only teasing ya :hug: Russell seems to be getting everywhere these days on the TV)

How long now until you see him susan?
And look here's my friend with him -
ellieandrussellbrand.jpg

:drool: :drool: so jealous!

:shocked: OMG!!!! You got the picture :drool:

Russell merchandise?! :hyper: :hyper:

Your fiend's very pretty! No wonder Russ was in there eh! :wink:

4 days! :drool:

susanp6 said:
:shocked: OMG!!!! You got the picture :drool:

Russell merchandise?! :hyper: :hyper:

Your fiend's very pretty! No wonder Russ was in there eh! :wink:

4 days! :drool:

Can you see the russell t-shirts?!
How unbelievably cool!
My friend got a russell pencil case.. !

Listening to the radio&eating some ice-cream&banana with my Stella :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom