What are you doing? Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doozer61 said:
:lmao: snooze you lose, i always say :wink:

yep, I still have a couple of hours. Caron changed her hours to 7-4 and I work 8-5 and now we can't carpool. Plus she leaves the house when i am getting ready for work. :(

Ah. :hug:

Are you done working some Saturdays?

yes and no. those events happen periodically so it's not every Sat. But I do have to work on the 31st.

In NYC we got about 4 inches of snow and it was 13 degrees with the wind chill. How was your weather?

We got 5 inches here. I went to work in the morning, and it started to snow real heavy, so we closed at noon. The roads were a nightmare getting home. So how do you like our weather in this part of the country?

it wasn't that bad. did you see the pics in my journal? we were prepared for the cold except for our feet. we never thought about getting boots because all we had were tennis shoes. by Sat afternoon, we found a store and got boots so we could walk around comfortably in the slush. all in all, it was a great weekend. :up:

Getting ready to sit down and watch my ellen degeneres stand up dvd :drool:

Writing an essay on Edith Cavell for history. It basically writes itself, mainly because I am just rewriting it straight out of my copy with a few teaks.

watching schindlers list whilst surfing on here (during the depressing parts .. :sad: )

:sad: v sad film! I've left a message for you in one of the film threads :wink:

I'm way ahead of you :wink: And yep very sad.. Ray Fiennes is terrifying in it!

About to go to bed.

About to go to hospital to have my arm 'assessed' :up:

:up: susan, it was a really pointless assesment. Got me out of chemistry and maths anyway. :shrug:

partygirlvox said:
:up: susan, it was a really pointless assesment. Got me out of chemistry and maths anyway. :shrug:

Sounds good to me :wink: I hate science, but especially physics - I was always crappy at it...

I'm putting off work, as usual :|

Total U2 Nut said:

Sounds good to me :wink: I hate science, but especially physics - I was always crappy at it...

I'm putting off work, as usual :|

Physics sucks.. but I really hate chemistry with a passion.
Science on the whole isn't too thrilling really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom