What are you doing? Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw The Apprentice special too! I'm not really all that surprised at Piers Morgan being so competitive but how pathetic was it that Rupert Everett dropped out 'cos he 'didn't like the cameras' :rolleyes:

I mean he's an actor, hello? That was one thing i agreed with Piers Morgan on!

Ross Kemp didn't say a lot did he?

And how gross was the squid gutting? :barf:

Yep rupert everett made himself look a bit like a jerk.. I mean that was just an excuse, everyone else was okay with the cameras.
Jo brand was quiet too.
And I missed the squid bit.. thank god!

partygirlvox said:
Yep rupert everett made himself look a bit like a jerk.. I mean that was just an excuse, everyone else was okay with the cameras.
Jo brand was quiet too.
And I missed the squid bit.. thank god!

Your lucky you didn't see that!!! :yes:

Watching comic relief and coming on here during the crapper (little britain..) bits.

Reading about the nicest guy that rock 'n roll has ever had...

the best voice that rock 'n roll could ever produce...

Brad Delp.

:shocked:
:sad:
:banghead:

Last edited:
Watching Comic Relief - the best in years! Esp Bono, Tony Blair with Catherine Tate&Borat :lol: :lmao: :bow:

watching some bits from comic relief that my mum taped last night (deal or no deal.. brilliant)
and reading.

listening to really random music on my itunes.. for some reason the shuffle feature always seems to pick my crappest songs :huh:

Listening to Madonna's Confessions On A Dancefloor cd :drool: it's so good! :heart:

That's so weird susan, I'm listening to ray of light as we speak. But confessions on a dancefloor is better. Hung up :heart:

Desperately trying to learn some french (my oral exam is on Thursday :yikes: ) whilst trying to decide when to start revising for english (mocks tomorrow) :hmm:

Real revision for real exams, methinks :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom