What are you doing? Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting around (patiently) to go and get a new mouse for my laptop.

doing RP homework and answering the question "should euthanasia be legalized?" yess.

:up: susan! I'm supposed to be balanced in my argument and state the pros and cons.. i just can't think of any cons!

The only con i can possibly think there is is a figure in authority could abuse their position and therefore get away with killing someone unlawfully when a patient/whoever never said they wanted to die at all? :shrug:

About to do some graphics work, since I managed to waste the whole day on Tuesday (when we went on a trip) mucking about with friends :uhoh: They'll be wanting to see what we got done tomorrow :|

I got your email BUT i still haven't received your birthday parcel yet :sad:

I'm hoping something else hasn't happened tiny - you know how i said that i was going to buy Dirk's book? Well, i finally told you i'd bought it from someone through my friend's ebay! What happened was that the girl who sold it to him said that the Royal Mail told her that it had been kept at our collection office but they didn't put a card through the door to let him know it was there:madspit: so they have returned it all the way back to her would you believe? (She said in an email she's getting sick of the service from the Royal Mail not delivering people's parcels&she's seen it happen quite a few times through sending customers' parcels out&i can believe that as there's been a lot of probs others have talked about!) :rant: :angry: now we have to get her to send it out again!!! So now, i'm just hoping that the eejits haven't done the same with yours tiny :( and to think i've received all of your parcels before now and i'm thinking i'll be so annoyed at them if they've mucked up the one for my birthday :tsk:

Anyway, i'm off 'til 11 now as i'm going to watch the rest of Desperate Housewives' so speak to you soon :wave:

:lmao: I loved the comic relief apprentice, I'm so suprised at how competitive alistair and piers are though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom