What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watching big brothers little brother. :heart: dermot o'leary, very slightly more than russel brand.

Damn, i missed it but i was watchinbg charlie get it in Corrie:wink:

I'm just going to put my dinner in the oven :drool:

I like Russell quite a bit more than Dermy actually :drool: it used to be the other way around but Russell's so funny&gorgeous:drool:

This is the big problem with big brother - it seems to clash with everything!
Dermot O'learys irish so.. :wink: But there's not much in it. They are both funny and gorgeous, but Dermot seems to be a bit cleaner :lol:

Trying to find a prom dress on either the debenhams or monsoon websites.. I really have no idea where to look.

:wave: PG

Where are you wearing the dress to? I saw some amazingly beautiful dresses in Debenhams not too long before Xmas! :love:

:wave: evening susan! It's my school prom in may(dreading it). Debenhams do have some nice dresses :drool: but everyones going there!

:ohmy: i always thought that they didn't do proms here in Britain&i don't blame everyone for going into Debenhams as they've got some gorgeous stuff :drool:

No I didn't either! It's a new thing my school has started doing.. really, really awful! Well its between debenhams and monsoon, I love monsoon but debenhams is a little bit cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom