What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
Did anything exciting happen at work for you, Tiny? Wasn't something supposed to be announced or change or something?

I actually left work an hour early today, I am so tired.

We might be getting some college kids in this summer as interns. My boss & I were talking about it today and I told her that the days she has off, and I'm in charge I don't want to tell them what to do. I have enough work on my hands as is. She totally agreeded with me on this.

Now I'm going to make myself a cup of tea.

Watching Big Brother and drinking a Baileys miniature i still have from Xmas:drool: plus there was 3 yummy mints! :drool:

Waiting for the lotto result and listening to some groovy music! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Watching Big Brother and drinking a Baileys miniature i still have from Xmas:drool: plus there was 3 yummy mints! :drool:

I watched a bit of Celeb Big Brother (half of the first episode and half of the repeat that was on this morning). Why are the crowd cheering Ken and booing Shilpa? She seemed OK to me so what's she done to get their backs up and what's Ken done to receive the adoration? :confused:

Or are the crowd just nuts? lol

TheQuiet1 said:

I watched a bit of Celeb Big Brother (half of the first episode and half of the repeat that was on this morning). Why are the crowd cheering Ken and booing Shilpa? She seemed OK to me so what's she done to get their backs up and what's Ken done to receive the adoration? :confused:

Or are the crowd just nuts? lol

Yes, i like Shilpa, she's beautiful isn't she? it seems that females are always so jealous when there's a woman on some show like that who's so stunning but personally, i never got why some women have to be so damn jealous&bithcy - i can't stick it&i've seen a lot of that :mad:

I wondereed about wether to start a thread on CBB but i kind of felt as if hardly anyone replies to the BB threads :shrug:

She is stunningly beautiful :yes: but I guess she is a Bollywood actress.

And I know what you mean about the bitchiness- it seems some women never grow out of that teenage back-stabbing cow stage that starts at secondary school :rolleyes: :down:
susanp6 said:

I wondereed about wether to start a thread on CBB but i kind of felt as if hardly anyone replies to the BB threads :shrug:

If Aardvark747 were here that wouldn't be a problem! :wink:

It's so pathetic isn't tit? I know what you mean about all those stupid little girls at Sec school :tsk: :rant:

:yes: Aardvark would contribute a lot definitely! He's always so funny&eloquent :)

Originally posted by TheQuiet1
If Aardvark747 were here that wouldn't be a problem! :wink:

He's still here occasionally ... just not as often as we would all like to see him here. :tsk:
It used to be so-ooo funny ... every time someone posted 'his name' in a thread, he would 'surprisingly' "show-up" here ...
almost automatically. :ohmy:

That really doesn't happen now ... no more 'surprises' !! :sad:
And to 747 ... I'm waiting to be proven wrong !! :wink:

Tiny :wave: :hug:

How long are you going to be here?

Guess what i'm drinking? :drool:

That's great timing as i'm watching live BB then!!! :yes:

Blossom Hill Merlot, yep :drool:

Do you want me to send you a bottle or are you ordering one? :D

Back
Top Bottom