What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MsMofoGone
:wave:

I'm getting ready to leave Interference for now and go back to getting my work done. :wink:

I can't leave !! ... I'm addicted to the Blue Crack!! :help:

I'm going 'back-n-forth' from my work to Interference !! :ohmy:

This is not easy ... especially since I just noticed that I accidentally typed one of my posts here on my sales report !! :yikes:

Oh well, Correction-time !! :lol:

Cutting out pictures from Q magazine to put on my wall

What pictures pG?

I'm waiting to watch Big Brother's Big Mouth after watching the new series of Desperate housewives!

Mostly pictures of U2 from the honolulu concert, but I'm browsing for any amusing quotes in bold from the various interviews.
Big brothers big mouth is probably better than big brother! Russell brand.. :heart:

You love Russell? Yay PG!!! :hyper: :D i love him too - he's gorge&hilarious! :drool:

Going back to drool over him now! :giggle:

Another russell brand fan, I thought everyone hated him! He is SO funny, and the only man I know who looks good in black drainpipes :drool: :drool:

Oh fantastic, someone who likes him :rockon: yeah i know what you mean :tsk: so many people seem to think he's an idiot and not funny but they're mad :coocoo: i'm going to see him in March :hyper: :drool:

:)

I was just a little worried when you didn't come on 'til this late! I was checking this place out on occasion while i was watching Big Brother&Desperate Housewives :wink:

My mum bought some heat pads for just £1 for 2&she said they were quite good!

:ohmy: i thought you had said lastnight that you din't have to work today, no?

Did anything exciting happen at work for you, Tiny? Wasn't something supposed to be announced or change or something?

I actually left work an hour early today, I am so tired.

Eating rice krispies and trying to balance a book on my lap at the same time.. whilst surfing on here too.

Back
Top Bottom