What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try girls :heart:

I'm listening to the radio, and having a last few days of being up late&chilling but after that, guess i better start getting back to normal :huh:

Trying to burn a cd, but itunes is not my friend at the moment :mad:

Having another 10 minutes here before i watch a new edition of a show called This Life :hyper:

I'm watching that :hyper: It's taken them a looong time to make it!

Well i thought that This Life could have been better but it was still great seeing them all togethar again :yes: beautiful house that all the same :love:

Right now, all i'm doing is surfing here for just another 35 mins and then i'm off to watch Desperate Housewives - they're showing a repeat of the last episode of series 2 which i missed at the time it was on originally&series 3 AND celebrity Big Brother starts tom night :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I thought the end to this life was pretty crap.. i hate it when the leave endings really open like that. But I'm glad warren didn't commit suicide :up:

I'm sorting my room out, its a tip.

It took me about 10 minutes to figure out what This Life was even though I watched some of the reruns! :der: Didn't think much to the show though to be honest, so I didn't watch the new episode. It wasn't terrible or anything, it just didn't grab my interest enough to justify staying up late to watch it. (Oh for those far off days when I went to bed at a reasonable hour and actually slept . It was 2am last night before I finally dropped off :crack: ).

Anyway, what I'm doing now is nearly bashing my head against the keyboard because I'm so tired yet at the same time I'm so exhausted (lazy) that I can't be bothered to go upstairs to bed (plus it'll be cold upstairs...)

Really? I totally loved the original series :yes:

I was so shocked at first when it seemed that girl purposefully filmed Warren comitting suicide! :ohmy:

:wave:

It was kinda slow at first ... but now I just received 3 inventory/sales reports in my IN basket that have to be done tonight.

So I'm getting ready to leave Interference for now and go back to getting my work done. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom