What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listening to the radio while surfing here before i watch the big event - the Big Brother eviction! :drool:

Doozer - any idea why fah keeps saying stuff like i don't know who she is?(About me) It's worrying me just a bit as i don't have any idea what this person's going on about?

Ok Dooz. It's just that i wondered why she was making a comment about me when we've never spoke before here :no:

I thought you were on the phone again just then Tiny as you went quiet again! :wink:

Doozer61 said:
:shocked: what do you do???

I work at our local Historical & Genealogical Society in my county as a librarian. We are open 5 days a week, and we stayed open on Saturdays for people who work during the week, so they can come and research their family history. We are close Sundays & Mondays, so those are my days off. But Saturday is a short day, and I only have to work 5 hours.

Doozer61 said:
i met her last summer. she likes to play games too.(in bed)

:ohmy: I didn't realise that this was that kind of a website! :wink: :giggle:

tiny dancer said:

I work at our local Historical & Genealogical Society in my county as a librarian. We are open 5 days a week, and we stayed open on Saturdays for people who work during the week, so they can come and research their family history. We are close Sundays & Mondays, so those are my days off. But Saturday is a short day, and I only have to work 5 hours.

That sounds like a good job Tiny. :) How did you get started in that line of work?

What did you buy Tiny? I wonder what it is that you sent me :hmm: :hyper: :dancing:

Btw i'll reply to your email tom night i think :yes: i'll tell you about what i meant in regard to my birthday last year :(

Back
Top Bottom