What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surfing here while watching Desperate Housewives in between!:wink:

Tiny! :wave: :heart:

I'm quite tired tonigh, after being up so late lastnight :huh: so i think i'll be here 'til 1 am maybe and no later tonight :yes:

Desperate Housewives :drool: Not watching big brothers big mouth?!

:lol: Good, as it was such a controversial big brother this evening! Plus I swear russell has gotten taller.. :hmm:

I think i got maybe double the amount of sleep you got Tiny actually! :huh: but i normally need double that at least :yes: i love&need my sleep :love:

I don't know how Bono manages on 4 hrs all the time - he's superman :rockon: :lol:

I know! :scream: the idea fills me with dread&horror :| i just can't work or think straight on such little sleep, and stuff will just annoy me easier as well :grumpy:

Have you tried your butterscotch choc? It's gorge :drool:

Oh i do hope you're going to try it within, about the next hour&a hallf! :wink: did you like my winnie the Pooh paper&tag?

Oh yes I loved it so very much, that I almost didn't want to open the prezzies. And I really love the card you gave me!!! :applaud: I'm going to hold on to it and keep it in a scrapebook!!!! :happy:

You like the pussycats? :cute: i can never resist a lovely pussycat card :giggle: i always end up buying them 'cos i'm a big cat lover :love:

Puppies too! :cute: i clapped a gorgeous little puppy out&about today :love: it was all friendly&jumping up at me!!! :wink:

Oh I love puppies also. I have always had small dogs, and my last dog lived to be 15 and a half years. His name was Sam. I sure do miss him.

Susan I am going to reply to your email tonight!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom