What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're so lucky Tiny but i can see how akward it is being the distance you are :yes: i was thinking about this only yesterday, you know the fact that it's such a long drive, and yet if you went to fly, it actually means driving further away first to get to Pittsburgh :huh: crazy!

:wink: i see! Alas, i am across the huge Atlantic Tiny :sigh: :(

Actually you know what? I was watching a repeat of a show tonight - presented by a wildlife expert&a v popular presenter we have here called Bill Oddie and he was going around the US and he was watching the raccoons in Central Park :cute: :laugh: plus! He went out to a town in PA&i wasn't expecting it so when he mentioneed it, i was like :ohmy: :hyper: he was talking about Hawks and fall&it was all the beautuiful colours in the trees!!! :applaud: :love:

susanp6 said:
Wouldn't it be great if we all could meet there? :yes: :sexywink:
Who knows what we'd get up to! :giggle:

Wish i'd known you all years ago :sigh:

yep, we would cause some trouble there! :macdevil:

And what a nice thing to say Susan. I think you and Tiny are both very kind and caring. Please know that it is appreciated even when I give you this :madwife:

It's very pretty there in the fall!!

Doozer, I never have traveled to NYC by train. It would take longet than by flying. Will you be going to the St Patrick's Day parade? You must see it!!!!

Yes, i think we are going to the parade. Last time we were there, we saw the Columbus Day parade. Actually both of them. It seems they have a Latin Countries one and an Italian one. :shrug: We also plan on going to the Statue of Liberty. Last time, we took a boat tour around Manhattan. That was fun.

Doozer :flirt: you know when i use :madwife: it is in fun and after all, you did start it :madwife: :madwife:

:ohmy: That would be amazing going there for St Patrick's day Doozie!!! :dance: :hyper:

Will you be there on the 20th still as that's when my birthday is - i just hope that this year my b-day's lots better than last year 'cos it was awful :sad: :(

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: That would be amazing going there for St Patrick's day Doozie!!! :dance: :hyper:

Will you be there on the 20th still as that's when my birthday is - i just hope that this year my b-day's lots better than last year 'cos it was awful :sad: :(

Oh Susan. I'mso sorry to hear about your last B-Day. :sad: This year it has to be better! :hug: :hug:

It has Tiny :( i'm going to try to have a really great birthday this year as my 38th ended up being my worst yet :sad:

:happy: is that the thing you mentioned in your email Tiny? Oh really, you're too good to me you know that? :wink: i wish we'd met years ago, i spose that's partially what's been making me sad :(

I can tell you what happened last b-day in an email if you want to know?

Thanks for your optimism Doozer - i hope you're right :yes: :wave: :heart:

You both can really cheer me up :wink:

Back
Top Bottom