What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: i see! Yes Monsoon's quite an expensive shop! :ohmy: i saw a beautiful red dress in Debenhams at £250 - part of their limited edition range! :drool: i'd have loved it :love:

Well,i'm going off now as i'll be going to bed to listen to some radio:wink:

Have a good rest of your night PG and i hope you find a gorgeous dress :wink:

:wave:

Goodnight susan, I think I'm going to abandon my search and just arrive in jeans and a u2 t-shirt!
Have fun listening to the radio (..even though you've already gone.)

I'm listening to the smiths.

susanp6 said:
i don't blame everyone for going into Debenhams as they've got some gorgeous stuff :drool:

Debenhams :drool:
Debenhams at normal prices :yikes:
Debenhams at Blue Cross Sales Time :love:
Debenhams at Scarborough :rant: (Having only two tills open in a store that size is sheer lunacy! You may have noticed this by the fact it takes over 20 minutes of queuing before you get within a metre of a till! If profits are down it's all because no-one can be bothered to wait that long and leave the queue- it's basic business sense!! ...Sorry :reject: it's just everytime I've been at Debs in Scarborough lately this has happened and it bugs the heck out of me. You might be able to tell :wink: )

The debenhams in telford is awful - too small for a start, and they NEVER have enough tils open. During sale time its absolutely bedlam!
Man I could manage that shop better than them..

2 IKEA lovers! :rockon: :D
I love the cheap hot dogs&coke - how about you two?! :giggle: plus the free tea re-fills are great :lol:

I'm just sat here surfing and wishing i felt tired :grumpy:

:lol: The food is the best bit! Dime bars.. :drool: :drool:
Straightening my hair whilst myspacing and interferencing.

TINY!!!! :dancing: :applaud:

It's so bad&terrible but that's what i'm doing - thinking about so many things :sad:

But i'm soooo glad&happy you loved the stuff i got you - are you sure it was ok&appropriate stuff for a present as i worried it might not be enough?

Oh Susan I LOVE what you send me. You were so kind and thoughtful to do all that for me. Thank you so very much my dear dear friend. Did you get both of my emails?

I'm so sorry that you have worries on your mind also. If there is any thing I can do for you please let me know. :hug: :hug: :sad:

:hug: Thanks so much Tiny! :wink:

I really am glad you loved the presents but it was just that i suppose i thought it was just a bit predictable&maybe it should have been a little different! :wink:

Doozer - i read that you're off to NY!!! That's exciting! Had you planned on going for a while? Have you been before? I'd so love to go&meet up with Tiny! :hyper:

Wouldn't it be great if we all could meet there? :yes: :sexywink:
Who knows what we'd get up to! :giggle:

Wish i'd known you all years ago :sigh:

because we are going in March for 4 days. and yes, susan, i have been there before. I was actually in NYC when U2 was there in Oct 2005 but did not go to the show. it was my first time and i loved it. caron and i had a wonderful time there and have been wanting to go back, so we are. :hyper:

:love:

I have dreamt of going to NYC for about 25 years but i haven't managed to get there for 1 reason or another :sad: :sigh:

What dates in March? I'd love to be there in March as that's when my birthday is! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom