What are you Doing? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listening to the Scotland v France football match on the radio!!!! :drool:

Trying to chill out after going crazy all night over Scotland's win today :drool:

Listening to the radio while wondering why certain people have treated me horridly :sad:

Oh thanks a bundle Tiny :hug: :hug: :hug: i wish there were more people like you around as you sound to me like one of the truly decent&caring people of this world - pity we're seperated by an ocean! :(

I do wish we didn't live so far apart from each other also. Why is it that people who don't live near one another are good people, and the ones around us can be so mean and uncaring. :sad:

That's exactly what i'm always thinking myself! Also, it's always the good ones who seem to die young too, like Steve Irwin :sad: i still can't believe he's gone :(

I can't even watch his tv show again quite yet cos it's too sad for me :sad:

Well, i'm off for an hour or to watch some tv but i'll be back after that :wave: :hug:

I was just watching a prog about a guy who's dad has severe Parkinson's disease&the guy playing the sufferer was brilliant in it but it was a weird story - they had taken him on a holiday to Malta! Awful thing for anyone to get that :(

Back
Top Bottom