What are you Doing? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tiny :hug: I read back about your hosp appointment and i'm so glad to hear that someone is doing something!!! Great news - so you'll get to enjoy your xmas better now!

RavenBlue :wink:

I sure hope so. I saw the doctor today and he told me that the procecdure is no guarantee that it will take my pain away for sure. I am trying to think postive. I won't be able to have it until November the 22nd. I really like the doctor and I just pray and hope that he can help me.

Hope it works out okay for you and at least you have a good doc by the sounds of things which is always great :wink: :hug: :hug:

Btw, i'm eating some of your nuggets now! :drool:

:dancing: there's some biscuits that are from the same co. but they're a little different and i thought it'd be great for you to try them!

Surfing here and trying to get over the skunk smell--my dog had a run in with a skunk on the side of my house. the dog's ok (I was able to clean her with her usual dog shampoo) but it STINKS outside!

Just back from Lindsey Buckingham concert (there was a distinct skunk smell there as well:wink: )

:hug: :hug:

I'm watching the end result of X-factor and am just about to make dinner :drool:

It's a sweet pie with banana, cream&toffee as the name suggests and it's delectable!!! :drool:

Shall i start a new thread or do you want to do it Tiny?

Back
Top Bottom