What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I long to do that! :hyper:

Oh remember i was telling you about the prog a day in the life of the Edge? God, was it funny!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bono getting Edge up out of his bed at half 8 in the morning&Edge being all grumpy about it! :giggle:

Oh he can eh? :sexywink: now that's one person i don't mind being woken up by :evil: :combust: :flirt:

Edge getting up to make his coffeee in his robe was just too funny for words too! :giggle:

Well you could still get to! Maybe one day but even if i sent it to you to watch, the video machines are different :(

That's prob the one time when i wouldn't complain if someone woke me up abruptly at 8.30! :no: :happy:

Bono&Edge are soooo funny! :lol:

TINY!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was so worried about you these past few nights! Oh no how did that happen? Nothing's broken is it? I'm so glad you're here! I was worried that it looked like you weren't back tonight
:sad: i noticed that you had been on Tues night&you suddenly went - is that when it happened? Have you seen my email?

Hi Susan,

Yes,I was on Tuesday night for awhile. I went down the stairs to get the phone for I wanted to called my brother. Has I coming down the steps I missed the 3 or 4 step from the bottem and fell. I handed on my right leg, and had a hard time getting up. My leg started to hurt and my calf of my leg started to swell. I thought to put some ice on it. I was up for most of the night and got about 2 hours of sleep. When I woke up to get ready for work I put some weight on my leg and boy did it hurt. I called my boss and told her what happened and told her that I was not going to come in and told her I was going to the hospital to get it checked out. I went to the emergency ward ,and the dotor looked at my leg and ordered some X-rays. When they came back I had not broken anything , (thank goodness), and he told me I had a muscle strain. he told me to stay off of my leg for the next 4 days and the hospital gave me some crutches to take home with me. So for the next 3 days I am to put ice on it 4 times a day and I have to keep my leg elavated, and to stay off it. It only hurts when I put any weight on it. So that is why I was not online here yesterday.
I hope and pray that this will not prevent me from goingon my cruise.:(

Yes I got your email, thank you very much!! So glad that I mailed your package on Monday!!!

Another thing I will not be going to work the rest of the week. I am hoping with time my leg will feel better.I can't believe this happened to me. Putting the bag of ice on it makes it feel a little better

Oh no that's so awful Tiny :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

It sounds as if it could have been a lot worse&i'm so glad it wasn't :yes: you poor thing! I noticed that you had said i have to go, and i had sat&wrote out your email for around an hr&a half but it seemed so strange that you would disappear so suddenly :scratch: it's so unlike you!I was quite baffled and i was looking forward to talkiing to you to tell you that my mum's birthday was coming up at Midnight actually :happy: my friend&i called her then to sing happy birthday! :applaud:

Please tell your mum that I wish her a Happy Birthday, and that she will have good health for the coming year. ( could you give her a Birthday :hug: from me.) Had I known it was her Birthday, I would of sent her a card to your mailing address.

Thanks so much Tiny! :wink: it was her birthday yesterday&i did hope that we'd be on at the same time :( actually she did mention that she didn't want me to say to you before about it being her birthday, not wanting to be presumptious in hoping for a card since you don't really know her bless her niceness! :wink:

We had a takweaway&some sparkling chardonnay :drool:

I am glad that she had a nice Birthday, and with some sparkling chardonnay. Now that 's the way to celebrate a birthday!

Still, please wish her Belated Birthday Wishes from me, and a :hug: too!

I hope that didn't sound bad me telling you the part about sending a card :huh: but yes i shall tell her :wink: in fact i'm going to phone her soon and say i'm changing visiting her to Saturday as i had an idea to go over on a trip for most of the day to this huge shopping area with my friend and we did see her the past few days - she'll be getting a bit sick of me :lol: so i'll tell her then and i must tell her what happened to you :(

By the way, i sent your parcel today due to the way time was going for mum's birthday yesterday so it will prob be Wed when you get it :wink: i didn't get mine yet so it might arrive tomorrow!

Oh, don't feel bad about the card at all. You did not hurt my feelings in any way.

Excited about your parcel being send to me!:dancing: I don't know what to do about when I am going to open it. I just might wait until I get back from by trip , and then again I might open it up before the day I leave .

Back
Top Bottom