What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much really apart from sitting here waiting for the soaps to start!

Tiny :wave: That was a v lovely and v long email you sent :happy: i'll reply to you in a few days time i should think! There's a lot to reply to in there :wink:

I'm just sitting on here really while listening to the radio and am about to have tea with my last Belgian chocs :drool:

I meant anything exciting to eat but anyway, i was in town actually looking for shoes but i can hardly find any that fit me :huh: it's such a pain 'cos it's as if i'm an awkward size&there was a massive downpour today and it's still raining 9 hrs after it first started! :ohmy:

I'm having bacon and eggs tonight with a cup of my Englsih tea, and slice of blueberry pie. I also have a hard time finding shoes to fit me. I have a very narrow foot.

It's been raing here also today. :madspit:

:mad: it's mad eh with all the rain!

:ohmy: You're feet are the opposite of mine! My feet are quite wide&most shoes i've seen are really narrow so you'd like our shops for buying shoes alas you're more than 3,500 miles from them! :sigh:

Wonder if that means the US ones would suit me better then :giggle:

It is such a bummer when we can't get to each other's places&try out the others' stuff! :wink:

Watching Children in need (A Brit charity marathon tv show) while eating toast with Philadelphia cheese spread&drinking Pepsi!

Back
Top Bottom