What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad i didn't&i wasn't sure if i should have mentioned it but it's just really mum thinking she she shouldn't be saying anything since it would seem too soon but next year do it! :yes:

Oh the decision on wether to open it or not before you go eh! :hmm: i suppose it would give you something to come back to if you waited! :hyper: :happy:

Today, we were taking Sweep to the vet so that's when i saw mum today and my friend carries her for us to help us out - saw a lovely little 6 week old pup there :cute:

You helped me make up my mind Susan, I am going to wait until I get back to open it. Like you said it will give me something to look forward to! :applaud: :dancing:

I will right in my date book about the date of your mum's birthday. I see that she was born on St. Nicholas day!!!

Whoose dog is it? I :heart: both cats & dogs. My last dog was named Sam, and he lived for 15 and a half years. He had a bad heart, and the day he died it broke my heart.

That's 6th December then? Wow! :wink:

The dog was just another of the people who were waiting in the queue to see one of the vets! Awww i'm always giving everyone's pets a clap and talking to them, etc as does mum&my friend too! It was such a lovely thing plus we saw a pet rat too! I love them and don't think of rats as horrid at all, unless they're maybe really dirty ones in the street and even then, they don't realise they're causing disease :shrug:

I understand completely how awful it is when a pet dies as we were utterly devastated when mum's last cat died :sad:

So it's the 27th for opening your pressie then!! :)

I'm off to phone now so i'll prob be back on in about half an hr for a short while :wave:

:wink: mum sounded amazed when i said you'd told me you'd send her a card next year! :giggle: she just went to make a coffee!

:yes: i did say well a year away is quite a while away now! :giggle: i gave her a few things including a bag of coffee creams so she just ate one tonight&loved it but she's only eating a little at a time since she's been sticking to her diet and she lost another 2&a half pounds this week, so she's almost lost a total of 2 stone :dancing:

Well, i'm getting close to 20, 000 so as soon as i hit that i'm going to get going&then prob be back tom night! :wink:

20, 000 :dance: :dance: :dance:

yipee :bow: :hyper: :applaud: :rockon: :hyper: what an addict!!!!

Mum does have brilliant willpower doesn't she? It's amazing! she's done so well to do it&resist all the lovely food she normally would have eaten! I don't think i have the same willpower, although i don't need to lose much weight! :happy:

I'm off now so night&take care with your poor leg Tiny!

Night to you and to you Ms Mofo :wave:

:wave: Thanks, Tiny !! ... I hope the warmer temperatures that the weather forecasters are predicting for Monday and Tuesday next week hurries up and gets here sooner !! :up:

As of now ... I'm just checking out the forums while at work typing some inventory reports. I'm not gonna be around too long as I've got alot of work to do tonight !! :tsk:

Tiny! :love: that's really great!

I'm listening to some great stuff on the radio, while drinking something very nice :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes, I have so many people who have been concerned about me. I am very lucky to have such good friends. Even my boss called me this morning to tell me that I don't have to hurry back to work. I told her that I was shooting to come back on Wedesday. She told me that she would make sure that there would be someone to help me so I would not be on my feet so much.

You're so lucky to have such a great boss when you hear about some of the nasty ones who are around :yes:

shooting the way you use the word is obviously another Americanism i haven't heard - does it mean dying to, wahttever?

It means to try or trying. Nothing to do with dying. :no:
And yes I have a wondeful and caring boss. You could even call us being good friends, which is very rare in the workplace these days, especially in the States. We even exchange Christmas presents. I got her a bottle of her favorite wine!

No, i meant in terms of eager to do something, you know?!

Wow! That's a pretty big thing for someone is to give their boss a bottle of wine, almost unheard of nowadays! :yes:

Guess what? I got your xmas card squuuuueall!!!! Puss and puppy!!!! :cute: :cute: i love it but no parcel yet :( thanks for the lovely card - you read my mind - it's exactly the right card for me Tiny!!!!

That could be another definition of it.

You got my card already? I'm so :happy: that you like it. When I look at all the cards and came across it, I thought this is the one that I think that you would like. Believe me I looked at a lot of cards before I came across this one!!!!! :dancing:

Maybe you will get my package tomorrow, I hope . I mailed both it and your card at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom