What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is Doozer!!! :drool: My brother from NYC is coming tomorrow to visit me for a few days. I'm so excited to see him, for it's been a year since the last time I saw him. I am cooking a beef roast, with mash potatoes & gravy,and a veggie, and I'm have a bottle of champagne to celebrate!!! The apple pie is for dessert!!!:drool:

Oh and Doozer I lite a candle for you when I went to Mass on Sunday!!!!:hug:

:madwife: :madwife: :madwife: :madwife: :madwife: Doozer!!

Oh you're drinking the vintage then tiny! :ohmy: pity we don't live close and we could have had it a long while ago now! :sigh:

:huh: you only get Champagne from France though tiny&didn't you tell me it was Moet&Chandon, or is it another bottle of fizzy wine your talking about here? :scratch:

I don't know how you can manage to eat pizza&post! :yikes: won't you get your keyboard greasy? :giggle:

Did you look up Dirk? :flirt: :sexywink:

I meant to say France! :reject: It's called Martini & Rossi Asti.
And I'm very careful about me eating food and being on the computer. :wink:

And yes I looked up Dirk and he's a real hunk!!!! :sexywink:

:ohmy: You like him then???? :sexywink: he's so cool&Shilpa said she thinks he's v sexy too! :yes: He's always flirting&joking with her :ohmy:

The name of that stuff does sound Italian actually tiny :wink:

Oh yes, and i get to see him every day!! He's so fit for his age - been out in the garden doing lots of skipping&stuff :combust:

So you're not opening the vintage Moet yet then? :wink:

I'm going to go now tiny so i'll see you sometime tom night :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Enjoy your Bush speech (not! :madspit: ) :giggle:

Hope all goes well with your brother when he gets there tiny! :wink:

I sure am. Thursday night my brother is taking me out to dinner,so there will be wine served with that meal. Not sure were we will go. He told me that it's up to me to choose a place to eat. I could go for Italian food. We have 4 Italian restarants where I live, and they all serve good Italian food. :drool:

tiny dancer said:
It sure is Doozer!!! :drool: My brother from NYC is coming tomorrow to visit me for a few days. I'm so excited to see him, for it's been a year since the last time I saw him. I am cooking a beef roast, with mash potatoes & gravy,and a veggie, and I'm have a bottle of champagne to celebrate!!! The apple pie is for dessert!!!:drool:

Oh and Doozer I lite a candle for you when I went to Mass on Sunday!!!!:hug:

The meal sounds yummy. Martini and Rossi :drunk:

Thanks for the candle too. I really appreciate it. I am off to the recliner now for some mindless recorded tv. Home alone. :up:

Just listening to the radio while getting a heat up beside the heater! :happy: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom