What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: :hug: awww never mind eh tiny, at least spring will come soon!!! :D and you have my parcel to look forward to :dancing:

:) Hope you receive it on Monday!!!! :yes:

Did you get any nice stuff at the store?

Oh did you do that thing were you went crazy and bought lots of nice extra stuff?! :wink:

Yes it was not too bad, but the funniest thing of the night was mum playing Glenn Miller&dancing around along to it again with the cat watching her like wtf? :lmao: she keeps saying to my friend he should be up doing it too to try&help with losing weight! :lol: he just doesn't dance really, well now&again to be funny but he's no dancer :shrug:

Oh and they both liked your postcard&agree it's lovely oh and mum said she saw a film once where there was a bridge like it! :wink:

Ah cryptic! you tease :shame: :giggle:

Em yes i think Dooz will send us a postcard, of course - she loves us!!! :lol: :flirt:

still fartarsing about on the interwebs, still trying to get this pain in the bee-hind essay written. same essay i have been bellyaching for 4 weeks on now.
:wink:

i had a good roll on earlier. should hopefully be bloody well done by tomorrow!
/talking to myself

:ohmy: you have a Costco there Doozer? There's one half a mile from me, not that i ever go in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom