What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did watch it then? I tought you'd said you saw a different one to that! So you saw the one where he's just out of bed? What is he like? So naughty!!!! :drool:

I'm just leaving now, as i am very tired :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Night tiny, whattever you're up to m'dear! :sexywink: y'hear?!

Don't go over-dosing on a cowboy like me!!!! :wink: :wave: :wave:

:ohmy: You watched him leave? Isn't he just delectable! What did he look like when he was just out of bed? :flirt: i wouldn't mind getting him back in there :censored: :sexywink: he sure is class!!

Ok, i'm really going now!!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

Home form work and thought I would pop in my DVD player my U2 Zoo Live from Sydney DVD., and I'm glad that I did!!!! :happy:

It has put me in a wionderful mood for today it was a very stressful day at work. :mad:

:dancing: :dancing:

What's your fav bit of the concert? I love Angel Of Harlem a lot - Bono is totally delectable when he's singing that!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Just got done hearing it. I :heart: Stay, which is playing now!!!

Bono looks so hotttttttttt!!!!:combust: And when he mentions all the Cities,. I wish he would say GLASOW!!!!!Right now if it was possible I would jump on a plane to come see you!!! :wink:

Oooh you like him there too!!! Love him in all the leather gear!!! And how lucky i was to see him like that so close!!! :combust:

Ohhhh!!!! I got another postcard from you today!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: it looks so beautiful where you live tiny! Love that picture of the bridge - it's so small&rustic looking! :love: have you gone over that bridge?

Oh if only you could come here! :drool:

:ohmy: you've sent me something connected with the Groundhogs? :cute:

Oh i was looking in a couple of book shops today, and i looked at this huge map book of the owrld, and i thought to look where that town is and i saw that it's just north of you!!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom