What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating the great result i wanted for Celeb Big Brother tonight :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

:sad: i sat up really late, feeling so low lastnight&wrote out a hugely long email telling you all about what happened on my birthday&i got the message back saying it had sent, i can't believe that :( don't understand :scream:

I did, I was wishing you were on so i could have told you about the email straight away, but maybe i could try re-sending again, otherwise i'll have to re-write it :no: :scream:

I'm going to see if i can send it again.

Mind you, i have been in a great mood since half 9, 'cos 2 people got evicted from Big Brother&of course i was keeping evetrything crossed that Dirk would stay and he did :dance: :applaud: so that's cheered me up lots tonight :yes:

Thanks Dooz :hug: no i had so much on my mind lastnight - i wasn't in a good state of mind lastnight but both of you&Dirk have cheered me up tonight!! :wink:

I re-sent the email tiny - check&see if you got it! :wink:

Well yes he could win :yes: :dance:

One of the other girls who was being horrid went out tonight, and got lots of boos of course!!!! :up: i was slightly worried that Dirk would go out tonight but he did it!!! :happy: he's been so funny tonight - watching him live just now, he was talking about the moutain lions&cougars they get where he lives in Montana, and he was telling all of this to the 3rd girl who was bullying Shilpa and she kept squealing and saying i'm not going there and i'm laughing, saying maybe he thinks that'll scare her away from coming over&inviting herself to the states!!! :lmao: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom