What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
about to cook the onions i just cut. then throw in the marinated butter chicken. then i will glance at the timer on the rice steamer, and possibly get out the measuring jug for water. yeah, it's all stations go here.

:tumbleweed:

Angela Harlem said:
about to cook the onions i just cut. then throw in the marinated butter chicken. then i will glance at the timer on the rice steamer, and possibly get out the measuring jug for water. yeah, it's all stations go here.

:tumbleweed:

i wanna come over for dinner :flirt:

trying to put eyeliner on my top eyelid.. its impossible. :|

Actually, what I am really doing is fascinating, guys. Yep, trust me, this beats putting water in the Butter Chicken the other night. I am reading this "Don't you just wish YOU were exciting like me?" and wondering if I should really attempt to write an essay on it tonight or wait til the Australia Day bevvies have worn off a little more and perhaps even get rid of this dehydration headache I have.

See, I am struggling with basic sentence structure here!

Yeah, ok. I am trying to make notes on this but I am really just dicking around on the internet. It's too hot to sleep. May as well waste some of life's precious hours!

That's awful Carek :( i know how horrid that feels.

Right now, i'm waiting for my curry to come to the door! :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom