What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you, Tiny. :up:
There's alot of people who go out in this crazy weather (and not because they have to) ... you know, just because it's so-ooo crazy and they feel like going out in it. Because of that, most businesses are still kept open, because there are customers ... (since people usually go inside to shop, or actually they're inside trying to 'hide out' from driving around or being outside in this weather) But, I can't believe anyone would WANT to be out in this mess (if not entirely necessary) ... just goes to show how some people will GO to whatever means or DO whatever means ... no matter what is going on around them.
Absolutely ridiculous !! :tsk:

You're lucky, Susan.

And Tiny, I agree with the TV news too ... that people SHOULD be home and NOT go out. But you know as well as I do that people don't ALWAYS listen. Although, they have been saying (since last night) that this is a WINTER STORM WARNING ... but when has that ever stopped people from doing the ridiculous before ?? :huh:

:no:

Actually, you don't want this snow, Susan ... believe me, no one would. :tsk:

What I meant was ... you would maybe like to 'see' how bad our Winters can sometimes get.
So come on over, don't be scared ( or as we say in America ... don't be 'a chicken' ) :lol:

:lol: oh we use that phrase too Ms Mofo, call people chicken who back out of doing something! :yes:

Oh god yeah!! Loads of times plus nothing to be sorry about :no: just letting you know that we're v familiar with that phrase! :yes: :up:

Btw, i wonder howcome Doozer hasn't been on! :( :scratch:

I know she was going to Palm Springs but it's been a few days since then! :huh:

It's strange about Doozer i know :shrug: hope she's ok :yes:

Anyway night to you both :wave: :hug: :hug: take care on this awful night&see you tomorrow night! Hope all's ok at your neighbours :yes:

cruzila said:
enjoying my morning! work was closed today due to ice storm! whoo hooo!

Same thing here too cruzila, and tomorrow there will be no work.
The only thing that I hate is being trapped in the house, due to all the snow and freezing rain. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom