What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, he was really sick , that he ended up in intensive care for a few days. He's came home from the hospital yesterday and is really weak. It will take some time for him to get back on is feet.

It reminds me of you dear friend Susan.:sad: :hug:

That sounds so similar to the situation we went through :sad:

It took him weeks to feel able to go very far&we still have the worry of the epilepsy :(

:( your mum got it? My mum had similar as she was in hosp with pleuracy back in '78, when i was 10. It snowed lots then as she was in around her birthday :sad:

Yes she did. It was way back in the early 90's, and I took care of her & my dad. Pleuarcy is really serious illness too, and that too bad that your mum had to spend her B-day being sick. :sad: :hug:

It's awful :sad: i can remember walking up to see her in the snow&i can remember how the ward looked and going in there. :( she still gets a little breathless if she breathes in deeply beacause of it :|

It's kind of quite a vague memory for me, as i remember those dark events as flashes in my memory i suppose but it's worse for mum :( still, she survived&lives to tell the tale :happy:

Thanks tiny :hug: :hug: :hug:

waiting for my pizza to be delivered. dominos always take longer than they say!

i'm SHITTING myself. giant spider in the laundry. cant tell if it's a huntsman or a funnel web. ive closed the door and gassed the house with surface spray. i might asphyxiate. but it's better than dying of a spider bite, or a heart attack from shock.
:sad:

god i hate spiders. how can i live in this country and be so paralysed with fear??? ive always been like this. forgive me for rambling on, guys. it's easier to keep focsed on this while i wait for the husband to return to dispose of it.

:sigh:

anyone know a joke? i posted one in my journal. or maybe i should watch the naomi robson youtube again. that was a pisser.

Debating if I should go outside now and start clearing away some of the snow or just wait till it's all through.

Just come in from shoveling some snow off my sidewalks. No way am I going to do the driveway with 6 inches on it and more to come. I'll just wait for the guys to come and plow me out.

:huh: awful situation you're in there tiny!!! :( :sad: :hug:

Sounds like it's looking exactly like in your postcard you sent - the one of the uni, where it says this is what a really bad winter here is like, yuk! :mad:

Staying home from work tonight ... and not even gonna bother looking outside at that "big mess" in my driveway. :ohmy:

My 'Love' will come over later and plow my driveway ... so I'm not worried about the snowfall at all.

Give me over a foot, Mr. Weather Man ... I don't care !! :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom