What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight&i really hope you'll enjoy your show!!!! :yes: :happy: :dance: :bow:

Have a great night&enjoy your drink :drool: :drunk:

See you later tomorrow! :wave:

Oh cool! I totally love that :bow: :love:

Well, i haven't seen my parcel yet but it did come&i did a stupid thing - i meant to set my alarm for 10.30 for this morning with the idea that i'll be able to get down to the collection office since they only open 'til 12.30 :madspit: but what did dopey Susan do? She forgot to re-set her alarm so that she didn't miss collecting the parcel :der: :banghead: :coocoo: :reject:

:yes: :D

I was just an idiot in being to late to go&get it :scream: :tsk:

Me? Eejit! :lol: i get it Monday now, honestly i was so mad at myself as i have to wait now AAAAHHH!!! :(

I'm so :happy: that it has arrived!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

I stopped at the post office this morning before going to work and enquired about it and the post woman , when I send it , it takes 7-10 business days. She said that the weekend was not a business day.

So you will pick it up on Monday?

I just said in my answer that i'll get it Monday! :giggle:

Funny you saying that she said it took that long since your parcels normaly take 4 postal days :confused:

:dancing:

Do you mean that they might not have been happy to let it go through?

Yes, sometimes at randon, customs will open a parcel just to make sure it of what the contends are that are listed on the parcel on the outside. If they do that , and open it up, then you would not of gotten it. :( The parcel that I sent you is in a box. :wink:

I was talking to my mum about customs opening them up but don't they re-seal it? That's utterly ridiculous if they do that :rant: :grumpy: :madspit:

The way the post woman told me, it sounded like they don't, but I could of mis- understood her. That would be awful if that would happened. She asked me if I insured the parcel, and I didn't. When I sent you your B-Day pressie's I am going to.

:huh: oh well, who knows what they do, but that's a scandal if they don't get it sent over, i mean spending money&they're only meant to see what's in it so once they've seen, they can just re-seal it&off it goes :|

Still, it can't happen too often as all of ours have been ok :dancing: :applaud: :happy: :happy:

:hyper: :dance: Carek! Are we getting the pleasure of your company for a while again? :wink:

Hoping that you try to stay well ! :hug: One of my co-worker, got sick and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. Try to get a flu shot next fall if you can. I get one every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom