What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: :yes: i love the stuff!

Oh just remembered to say you've got to 36, 000 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:ohmy: really? :giggle:

Aren't the tea caddies so cute looking? Is it nice tea?

Yes they are. I want to show them to my 2 aunties, and also share one with them. My one aunt so so happy that I have made a friend with you. She used to teach history, and is very knowledgeable about what goes on inthe world. She's also a good Democratic.

I really am enjoying this flavor of tea! :drool:

:happy: oh you told your aunty about me! That's cool that you'll share some tea with her! :yes: it must be interesting talking to her with her being knowledgeable about world affairs&being a democrat is a bonus :love:

Hey you know what i finally bought today? Those shortbread cookies i sent you!!!! :drool: i finally went in&got some today! I had a walk up there with it being nice but i think i exhausted myself more with being tired!

Yes, I 'm so glad that I can share my friendship with you, and tell my aunt all about you, just like you do with me & your mum!! She hopes that some day I will be able to go to Scotland and meet you! Another thing we are always talking about politics, and we share the same views on it. We both belong to an organization called the The Federalization of Democratic Women.

Cool :D

I'm to get going pretty soon&i'll try one of the shortbreads tomorrow&tell you what i think of them! :up: should be good from the way you've described them! :yes: :wink:

Spreadsheets eh? Woo-hoo :drool: :lol:

Oh right i get you tiny :up: mine are just plain!

I've broken a few too so i think you may as wll not spend a lot of money on them as they're so easily broken!

I still feel so in shock btw after hearing about Anna Nicole :( i was so shocked about that even though i never had a strong opinion about her :(

Bobba? :eyebrow: :wink:

I hope that I don't EVER break my favorite for they were rather espensive..

Yes, I'm in complete shock too.:( She was not one of my favorite persons either), but I still feel bad about her death. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom