What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the teapot,, creamer, and the sugar bowl setting on a silver tray. It has pretty pink & purple flowers on it . There are 8 cups & saucers, and I have a 8 desert plates too.

That sounds so pretty! Enough there for you, me, Karen her friend and Doozer&Caron plus two more! Oh and my mum!!!! :happy: :dance:

Well i'm leaving to go to my bed shortly Carek after my late night! :wink:

Bye for now and see you soon here i hope&enjoy the lovely day you have there!!! :wave: :up: :hug:

Oh yes! About your parcel? YES!!!! :dancing: :dancing:

Wasn't that a lovely surprise?! :D :heart: i couldn't resist sending more tea cakes! :wink: it was funny when you were talking about your tea-set&i'm sitting there thinking oh and she can maybe use it for her tea :giggle:

Glad it came on time&i'm hoping i get mine tomorrow :hyper:

I was so excitied yesterday when the mailman bought it to my door. When he handed it to me, I thought that there is more in this parcel thansome newspapers. Then when I opened it up and saw the different kinds of tea, and plus some teacakes, I jumped for joy!!!:dancing: :dancing: :applaud: :dancing: I read the articles on Shilpa, and thought to myself that she is one classy lady, in willing to forgive those girls. it must od brokes her heart watching the clips frim the shows. I know if it was me , I would be heartbboken :sad:

Oh I do hope you keep the parcel that I sent you tomorrow. I can''t wait for you to see what i got you and also your mum!!! :hyper:

:lol: :happy: That's so mad&crazy sounding!!!!

:D I can just imagine your amazement and going oh what else is it??? :hmm: :hyper: :dancing:

Did you rush in&open it? :wink:

I sure did!!! You really made my day yesterday, for I was feeling really down. Plus this cold weather is not helping. Thank you again, for you are too kind and very generous to me!!! :hug: Again you helped me get thought the day with a lot of happiness.

:wink: :hug: it's great to get something to cheer you up!!!!

My mum said to me lastnight tell Maggie if i was there i'd help her out in shovelling the snow up!! :ohmy: :wink:

:love: it was good of her! Yeah we both keep saying how much of a pest that must be when you've got one load of snow out of the way&then more comes down! :ohmy: :(

Yes it is a pest indeed, especially when I am trying to save money so I don't have to have to pay the snow removal people come. I got a bill from them yesterday for $53.00. Last year they only had to come once to plow me out. We had a milder winter last year.

:( :sad: :hug:

Yes you want to save as much money as possible! :sexywink:

I'm off now to eat my pasta but i'll be back soon for about an hour&then i'm off to bed soon after that - dying for my bed really! :yawn:

:giggle: Doozer's waiting to pounce on a new thread!!!

My pasta was pretty good once i added some salt&pepper, otherwise a bit tasteless! Great pasta though :yes:

Sonds like you had a yummy dinner! :drool: I'm goign to have some pasta for dinner one of these nights for dinner. Not sure what kind to have. :hmm:

I know about Doozer. She's always one step ahead of us. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom