WHAT are you doing?? Part 15!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reading Axvers post about reading Chass's post while breathing and writing his post, and now I'm writing this post. And doing a full stop. Here. And here too.

:giggle:

Reading Kim's post about reading my post about reading Chass's post, and writing this reply, and thankfully still breathing.

Reading Axver's post about reading my post, about reading his post, about reading Chass's post, writing this, while using the backspace too many times, breathing, and finally putting in the full stop.

Reading Kim's post about reading my post about reading her post about reading my post about reading Chass's post, writing this by striking keys on my keyboard, looking at the screen to ensure the correct keys are struck, and continuing to breathe.

Reading Axver's post about reading my post about reading his post about reading my post about reading his post about reading Chass's post, getting giddy, not making any mistakes so far. Practice makes perfect. Damn, just jinxed myself. Oh, and I'm sitting down.

Reading Kim's post about reading my post about reading her post about reading my post about reading her post about reading my post about reading Chass's post, trying to keep all of this straight, hoping I'm right, and now finishing this sentence and clicking "post quick reply".

Getting giddy with reading Ax's post about reading my post about reading his post about reading my post about reading his post about reading my post about reading his post about reading Chass's post, typing full stop, then I'm ABOUT TO hit "post quick reply" all while sitting down typing on my laptop :crack:

Reading Kim's post about reading Axver's post about reading her post about reading his post about reading her post about reading his post about reading her post, about reading his post about reading my post, and hoping I got that right.

This moment in time does not actually exist. You can not capture the moment, for, while trying to do so, it has already gone.

Trying to keep things straight about reading Kim's post about reading my post about reading her post about reading my post about reading her post about reading my post about readng her post about reading my post about reading Chass's post, striking more keys on my keyboard to write this post, then finishing this sentence so that the post is complete and I can send it to the Intarwebz for its reading pleasure.

Now pondering the philosophical implications of Ashley's post while writing this reply in a moment of tme that is slipping from my grasp.

Thinking about growing my hair long so that I can fit into Ashley's hippy think-tank. And, naturally, writing this post.

Imagining Ax's Afro getting so long he resembles Shrek the NZ Shaggy Sheep, and taking to him with shearers....and typing this post

Back
Top Bottom