What are you doing for St. Paddy's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
going to school, run down the streets and sing some U2?...and then having a shamrock shake seeing as i cant drink.

Work, then going to the gym. Wearing some green, of course--Barrett on my father's side of the family, Plunkett on my mother's. Thanks for reminding me about the shamrock shakes!!

Re: Re: What are you doing for St. Paddy's?

Purplereign said:

Mind if I ask - what's in a 'shamrock shake'? Sounds, ummm, scary
:reject:

It's just a mint flavored vanilla shake from McDonald's. I'm drinking one right now. :drool:

For St. Paddy's Day, I'll be hanging out with my grandma during the day and illegally getting drunk at night. :shifty: And, it's even spring break, so I can recuperate the next day.

I plan on sitting alone in my room with the door locked and the lights out feeling my brain melt due to binge gaming. :drool:
Kinda like what I'm doing right now.

I have to go to work. Everyone else seems to be off but us. :grumpy:

We won't be doing anything special tomorrow. I was going to wear a green top tomorrow but now I know what day it is I'll have to wear something different.

I'll be in classes all day, but I will be wearing my green sweater and Irish jewelry.

U2St.jpg

The Sad Punk said:
A sculpture lesson at Tafe. I guess I expect a couple of mates and I might go for a pint later on.

Actually, due to a badly organized day it turned out that I went for a pint on my own and read the first few chapters of Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

Back
Top Bottom